Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I honestly don't get it .... play possession based, attacking football most of the time but park the fcuking bus when you play Arsenal, Liverpool & City ?? WTF ??!! United have the weapons to compete with some of the best in the game but shite, negative tactics when you play teams that have equal or better attacking options ?? Not on for me ... so bloody frustrating to watch.

City game is a perfect example ..... absolute rubbish football by United until City scored then the game opened up. It's almost a 'we'll concede possession, give you 2/3 of the pitch, until something happens approach'. Garbage.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it was an entertaining match. Arsenal took the piss out of United but were and always are susceptible defensively. Two early mistakes and you just knew United would catch them pushing everyone forward. I’m not a fan of the way Mourinho plays big games, never have been but he has won everything. I can sit here and have an opinion but really that’s all it is. Arsenal plays great football but in all honesty Mourinho would have won them more titles in the last 8-10 years.

You’re probably right about him having the ability to win us trophies, but in all honesty I would rather not have him in charge of my club. As much as I whine, and get frustrated with AW I would take him over Mourinho always.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
vandijklfcjpeg.jpg

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that was one hell of a derby. Thought for sure it was sealed after that first half. Would have been if Sterling could score. Great heart to complete the comeback. Does nothing for the title hunt but glad they didn’t win it against us.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best news ever for any Arsenal fan. Somehow, I can see a parade being thrown in Islington after today's announcement by the lads from Arsenal Fan TV:knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts