Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still fuming.

Great performance from your boys @Regs but Arsenal made that far too easy. How any of our fans can still back Wenger is beyond me;
United 8-2
Liverpool 5-1
Chelsea 6-0
Bayern 5-1 X3
Southampton 4-0
Liverpool 4-0
AC Milan 4-0
consitency at least I suppose.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well after two complete defensive blunders, it’s clear that it’s a race for second. No one is going to catch City and they may go undefeated.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure you can call it two poor goals but United got what they deserved. Negative tactics from a conservative manager. You don’t spend this kind of money to sit back and defend, hoping for that one counter attack. I’m with Pep, I rather see a team full of players who want the ball and are willing to go out attack and try to beat you.

City are the best team in the league and have lots of world class players. I know Pogba is a huge miss as our midfield isn’t up to City's standard but We have Mkhitaryian,
Herrera, matic, Rashford, Martial, Lukaku. United aren’t a team of slouches, play and have the courage to fcuking play. I know what Mourinho has done in this game but I can’t stand his style and I’m glad we lost with our 30% possession.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure you can call it two poor goals but United got what they deserved. Negative tactics from a conservative manager. You don’t spend this kind of money to sit back and defend, hoping for that one counter attack. I’m with Pep, I rather see a team full of players who want the ball and are willing to go out attack and try to beat you.

City are the best team in the league and have lots of world class players. I know Pogba is a huge miss as our midfield isn’t up to City's standard but We have Mkhitaryian,
Herrera, matic, Rashford, Martial, Lukaku. United aren’t a team of slouches, play and have the courage to fcuking play. I know what Mourinho has done in this game but I can’t stand his style and I’m glad we lost with our 30% possession.
Agreed. We certainly got what we deserved, MOTM goes to Edison’s throat. City are an incredible team, I really hate saying it but it’s true. If they continue like this they may get a shot at Campo one day.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it was an entertaining match. Arsenal took the piss out of United but were and always are susceptible defensively. Two early mistakes and you just knew United would catch them pushing everyone forward. I’m not a fan of the way Mourinho plays big games, never have been but he has won everything. I can sit here and have an opinion but really that’s all it is. Arsenal plays great football but in all honesty Mourinho would have won them more titles in the last 8-10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts