Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That will be the official end of my cable package. Already been considering it. My big reason for not giving it up has been the sports(EPL/hockey). I’ll get on the streaming wagon I guess.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good riddance ..... Caretaker manager 'till the end of the season and then a full time manager will be appointed by the sounds of it. Solkjaer and Laurent Blanc in the running for Caretaker.
Bet the boys at training are enjoying themselves today :knvb:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kinda takes a small joy outta the season to date although maybe this bodes well in ManU taking points off of City, Chelski, Spurs and the Gunners :)

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kinda takes a small joy outta the season to date although maybe this bodes well in ManU taking points off of City, Chelski, Spurs and the Gunners :)

Solskjaer will do worse. I'm happy for him to be back at United but the team is the shits. That defence is good enough for the Whitecaps. haha

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't do any worse than Moyes, Van Gaal & Mourinho, absolutely no chance.

He'll have instant respect from the players and if anything, he'll make sure the players understand that they're playing for the badge on their shirts. At this point, that's all I care about. Time to start rebuilding the culture at the club - first & foremost.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't do any worse than Moyes, Van Gaal & Mourinho, absolutely no chance.

He'll have instant respect from the players and if anything, he'll make sure the players understand that they're playing for the badge on their shirts. At this point, that's all I care about. Time to start rebuilding the culture at the club - first & foremost.

60mins in and they look like a new team! It is Cardiff however. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts