Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mourinho dinged 1.8 million for tax, uh, "irregularities"...

Also, 21 percent possession, albeit against Man City, does not bode well for my Magpies... Regs should start a poll, who leaves his club first, Mike Ashley or Bobby Lenarduzzi?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They said this morning the owner, his daughter, two pilots and an unknown person were on board. Horrible stuff, heard the owner was a great man and very generous to everyone. Sad news for sure.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
In more important news, who’s out Pogba or Mourinho? I’ll be honest I can’t stand Mourinho but all of a sudden that’s playing second fiddle to my disdain for Pogba. Everyone talks about how he played for France. Sure with Kante and Matuidi protecting him. He takes a bloody week on the ball. Yes he can do it all but he’s been absolute garbage. Outplayed 2 out of 3 games by 5million pound players. I get he would look good on a top end team like Madrid or PSG but here where he has to be intelligent and actually carry the team, he just doesn’t have it. More concerned about his Instagram account. fcuking hate modern day players and their bloody image being as important as the football side. Sir Alex should storm in and electrocute the cnut with a hair dryer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts