Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not just that, United could have really moved up the board with Chelsea drawing with Burnley and Arsenal getting humped by Wolves today.

A tough ask but a United win would have really caused some good drama over the next couple of weeks.

I hate to say Regs it but I think its City's to lose now.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not just that, United could have really moved up the board with Chelsea drawing with Burnley and Arsenal getting humped by Wolves today.

A tough ask but a United win would have really caused some good drama over the next couple of weeks.

I hate to say Regs it but I think its City's to lose now.
Sucks to possibly lose the league with 1 loss. United have been awful as of late. I think it’s time to sell Pogba, De Gea and many more. De Gea is not worth 300k weekly, neither is Sanchez. Pogba is to selfish and hit and miss. Send him to Madrid maybe we can get a Kroos or Varane out of it. I’d love to see Kasper come, solid keeper, cheaper option and I love the story of his dad was a legend at United. Even look at options for Lakaku. So many people aren’t good enough, a full rebuild is in order and might be a tough few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts