freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Mar 26, 2006
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which ones were those?

The one vs Leicester where they won 2-1?
Yes, that one. Didn't he pooch it again which resulted in a tie? I love Liverpool, but have felt he is not a world class keeper. Though I have a shyte memory, I recall about 3 or 4 gaffs, a couple which he got away with, but I thought at least one or two of them resulted in point losses.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Est
Jun 28, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that one vs leicester was the "biggest" fcukup yet they still won so didn't cost them the league there... other fcukups were in preseason and champs league (where he was punished)... he had one against United though which resulted in 2 dropped points.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Est
Jun 28, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crystal Palace.

:wa:

Good test today vs revamped Arsenal side and I thought we dominated. Matip MOTM.

Rangerforever

Better Bastard
Est
Sep 5, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the Magpies make things interesting.

Good for Stevie Bruce.
Newcastle were compact all day long and nailed Spurs on the counter attack whenever they had the chance.

The Toon Army will be loving the train home from London tonight.

Reactions: mtkb

bulljive

Est
Nov 19, 2003
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
We didn’t even play that badly either. Just a massive difference in quality, and a couple of mistakes that proved costly.

Totally agree. Arsenal needed to finish on the Adrian error and Pepe’s break in the first half. Both quality quality chances. The game is different if either of those go in. Yah in end you say Liverpool looked comfortable and were the better side. Positives for Arsenal though.

mtkb

Est
Feb 1, 2011
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the Magpies make things interesting.

Good for Stevie Bruce.
Newcastle were compact all day long and nailed Spurs on the counter attack whenever they had the chance.

The Toon Army will be loving the train home from London tonight.
Three points from Tottenham away. Fcuking brilliant... still going down, but any chance they take to kick one of the blue-blooded clubs in the balls is full marks from me...

Reactions: Regs