Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership Week 2 2002/03

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bad week gets.....errr....mediocre?

Swedish International Teddy Lucic signed with Leeds earlier this week. I didn't really think all that much of him this past WC, but I suppose his ability to play anywhere across the back four and his pedigree (he did spend some time playing Serie A with Bologna) could force Harte out of the picture. Only time will tell.

Here is a picture of Lucic, showing all the emotion that scandanavians are so well known for.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red forever:

you are too wise. Litmanen scored a cracker against Spurs at Anfield last year to take full points, although Hod is also sitting out a decent striker in Rebrov (soon to buy himself out for 3 million pounds?). My point about Houllier is that he's apparently supposed to be some kind of football genius, but all he did was take a vastly underachieving group of great players and turn them into ... an underachieving group of great players. This doesn't take football savvy, especially with Liverpool's payroll and transfer kitty. Viva les Senegalese!

max

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joking right?

Now I know you are kidding me MB. Houllier is not a football genius just a great manager. He did not take over the same team as today, but a bunch of spice boys and primma-donnas. He has turned them into one of the best teams in Europe. Oh and that's right they are very much an underachieving team, we could count up the trophies they have won in the last 18 months and compare them to Spurs trophy haul, but that would be pointless. Sure they do have a lot of dosh to spend but its how you spend it. Examples: Hyypia if Rio is worth 30 mill I'd hate to see how much he'd be worth. Henchoz peanuts from Blackburn, Hammann the best defensive mid in Europe, Riise what a find. I could go on about Gerrard, Murphy, Dudek etc. But I figure I dont want to make you to jealous you know with your bunch of overpaid hasbeens. It says alot when your best player this season could'nt even make it on Liverpools bench last year.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quality.........

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Steve spoke very highly of Bolton. He told me they were a good club"

New Bolton signing Ivan Campo reveals how he became the victim of a cruel Steve McManaman joke.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
comparisons?

Red forever:

If you think that I am interested in a battle of comparisons, you're mistaken. There is a huge difference between clubs like Liverpool, Arseholes, and ManUre versus the rest of the Premiership. As for Redknapp, thanks a bunch for sending him our way. Litmanen too, only 29, will be much appreciated by all of the football fans at Ajax.

And I would much rather support a bunch of overachievers in first place than a bunch of underachievers down the table. (couldn't help myself)

max

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know

I know about the huge gap between the so called BIG clubs and the rest of the pack, and I'm not trying to get into and slanging match with you. I just think that it's fine to spend money but it takes a good manager to spend it wisely. As for Redknapp very sorry to see him go but we have no use for a chocolate teapot. If he stays healthy though will be a great buy, dont doubt that. I knew you'd eventually throw the league table at me!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts