Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those bastards from Aldergrove got us in PKs. 0-0 at the end of full time. Thought it was a fairly even game, they had some chances we maybe had better spells of possession. All in all good game to be apart of and they just have our number this year. Good luck to those cunts the rest of the way.

Fez08

Jan 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 3 - 2 Gunners

We went up in the first 5mins off a PK. Gunners tied it up with a nice cross into the box, took a couple bounces and landed top of the 6 for them to slot it in. Some nice play down our left wing with a cross in to our other winger to make it 2-1 to end the half.
Good back and forth in the 2nd half. They scored off a cross or a shot... not sure what it was but over our keepers head and in. 2-2.
Chances on both ends that could have been the decider, thankfully we got the deciding goal!

Good group of guys over there. Onto the quarters for us.

Let’s see how things shake out with the other games.

Curvature#2

Sep 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 3 - 2 Gunners

We went up in the first 5mins off a PK. Gunners tied it up with a nice cross into the box, took a couple bounces and landed top of the 6 for them to slot it in. Some nice play down our left wing with a cross in to our other winger to make it 2-1 to end the half.
Good back and forth in the 2nd half. They scored off a cross or a shot... not sure what it was but over our keepers head and in. 2-2.
Chances on both ends that could have been the decider, thankfully we got the deciding goal!

Good group of guys over there. Onto the quarters for us.

Let’s see how things shake out with the other games.

Fair overall summary of the game. Red Devils had to play Thursday night so we were hoping to take advantage of it. 3-2 scoreline was a fair result either way but we needed to finish one of our final chances, and unfortunately they got the better of us in the 85th for the winner.

We felt hard done by getting called for a PK in the 5th minute on a suspect chest/handball. But proud of how we battled back with a missile of a volley from 20 yards out to tie it up.

Abby took back the lead on a well orchestrated counter attack, 2-1 at half.

I’d say the second half we exchanged chances with both goalies and defenders making some key plays. I disagree on the “shot or cross” description as it was my 40 yard knuckler of a shot that went top corner to tie things up 2-2.

Unhappy with the result, but it was a hard fought clean game by both sides.
Best of luck in the next round.

Fez08

Jan 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair overall summary of the game. Red Devils had to play Thursday night so we were hoping to take advantage of it. 3-2 scoreline was a fair result either way but we needed to finish one of our final chances, and unfortunately they got the better of us in the 85th for the winner.

We felt hard done by getting called for a PK in the 5th minute on a suspect chest/handball. But proud of how we battled back with a missile of a volley from 20 yards out to tie it up.

Abby took back the lead on a well orchestrated counter attack, 2-1 at half.

I’d say the second half we exchanged chances with both goalies and defenders making some key plays. I disagree on the “shot or cross” description as it was my 40 yard knuckler of a shot that went top corner to tie things up 2-2.

Unhappy with the result, but it was a hard fought clean game by both sides.
Best of luck in the next round.

Agree with everything.
I’m surprised after the PK there wasn’t more suspect chest/handball plays called, even in open play.
Haha knuckler of a shot... that’s exactly what I mean, I had no idea where that ball was going and neither did our keeper! I had a clean view over your shoulder from the bench when you hit it and it fkn went! Great strike!
Cheers fellas!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this a typo????
No unfortunately.

Game started off well for us, and we took the lead inside the first 10. Blue Devils then started to play, and we were struggling to get our. They weren’t really creating anything when ever they forced turnovers but eventually around the 40th mark our ex player toe poked home a scramble that fell nicely for him. 1-1 at half.

Second half we seemed to go up a gear, but neither team were really managing to create any chances, a few shots from distance for both sides but nothing troubling for either keeper. Around the middle of the half their captain got free on a corner and headed home to make it 2-1. We started to press a little but same thing, we were having a hard time breaking them down, and they were just looking to counter at this point. With about 10/15 left I managed to get onto something in the box and hit one that their keeper pushed onto the under side of the bar and out. That could have changed everything at that point but it wasn’t meant to be, and they got another to seal our fate inside the last 10.

Fair play to them they deserved to win what was a closely heated contest.

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
We went up 1-0 in first 15 mins
Flores scored a greasey goal of a corner (toe poke)
They scores off corner in 63rd min. We went to 2 in the back. Which fifa 19 will not aloud but suprise surprise they countered and scored a 3rd to ice the game in 84th min. I tried my best to get some of them a red too but ref didnt bring his red card only his yellow

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo going to be looking for some revenge this Friday night from last years quarter final PK loss to us.. should be a good one if we can get our numbers out on a late Friday night game

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo going to be looking for some revenge this Friday night from last years quarter final PK loss to us.. should be a good one if we can get our numbers out on a late Friday night game

Should be another good battle. Similar to last year, we will have 2 quick grudge matches for cup play and to finish up the league. Although there isn't much to play for in the league match.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be another good battle. Similar to last year, we will have 2 quick grudge matches for cup play and to finish up the league. Although there isn't much to play for in the league match.

There still may be (beer) depending on our game tomorrow and their game vs Surrey this week.

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont think we will even play our last league game if we win this week against Surrey and are still alive in cup..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts