Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Printers cut!

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wll use your example of (going into a bar and only seeing NFL pool stats on the wall) : go into that same bar, on a friday night when a lions game is on tv, stand on a chair and shout "why is this shite on tv, who even cares" and then see what happens. That's my only point.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait till the lions sign this guy for QB....

He can throw a football clear over those mountains.....

Attachments

• uncle-rico-picture.jpg
    uncle-rico-picture.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 198

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arthur, you are displaying our Clearly Canadian Inferiority Complex to a tee my friend :)

I have NEVER gone to a bar to watch the CFL. I have gone to a bar to watch NFL, NHL, UFC, Champions League, Euro, World Cup, hell, I've even gone to a bar to watch the Whitecaps play away games!

If you go to a bar to watch the CFL, you could spend LESS money by actually going to the damn game! lol.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arthur, you are displaying our Clearly Canadian Inferiority Complex to a tee my friend :)

I have NEVER gone to a bar to watch the CFL. I have gone to a bar to watch NFL, NHL, UFC, Champions League, Euro, World Cup, hell, I've even gone to a bar to watch the Whitecaps play away games!

If you go to a bar to watch the CFL, you could spend LESS money by actually going to the damn game! lol.

I also like watching the NFL and all the other sport events you listed. I too have never went to a bar just to watch a lions game, but to say I am displaying a Canadian inferior complex because I refuse to agree that more than a few people care alot about the lions and CFL: is not a well thoughtout response friend.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's only funny if you actually know the person you are attempting to mock. Which you don't. On any level.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's only funny if you actually know the person you are attempting to mock. Which you don't. On any level.

we know who u are .. we know where ya live.... we know what ya do....:rolleyes:

crazy eh! we've squared off a couple times before but this was long ago...

summer tourney in bby years back was the last time i recall

i dont forget a face brother ....your right though.. the ears in that pic aren't big enough;)

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
we know who u are .. we know where ya live.... we know what ya do....:rolleyes:

crazy eh! we've squared off a couple times before but this was long ago...

summer tourney in bby years back was the last time i recall

i dont forget a face brother ....your right though.. the ears in that pic aren't big enough;)

Creepy. I love the first line...we know where you live.

Apparently Polska is a gangster now.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry I thought the topic was wether or not Johnny likes the CFL while Polska watches Regs at night and Regs pretends not to notice.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts