Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Promotion & Relegation

VALKYRIE

Jan 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since no one has started a thread for Div 1 i thought i'll be the first one.
Its gonna be a very tough season this year as only one team goes up two goes down.

Promotion: Olympics or Rino's
Relegtion: Desmesh FC, Lobbans.
Chile might make a push for the top but i dont think they'll be able to put a solid performance through out the whole season. And i've heard that Desmesh are having a tough time finding players to replace the ones that left during the summer. Looks like it's going to be a long season for them unless they can get a few experienced players.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't see Lobbans getting relegated. They will likely be a mid-table team.

Chile's fortunes will be largely dependent on Goalkeeping. Assuming their #1 is playing for Cap College, they need to find someone for ~8 games that can do a half decent job. Last year they didn't and had a terrible start to the season.

I heard Norvan is in disarray... no coach in place a couple weeks before the season?

NK may struggle with the loss of a few of their younger guys... Adriano to college in the US and Luca playing for Langara. Or maybe they'll be fine.... I hope they are, because I like the train. They won me a case of beer by winning in Imperial last year :)

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Newts is not going back to Cap and we have signed the 'Caps former 3rd stringer to back up, Chile's concern's are not in goal this year, the team is healthy, strong in all positions and ready to compete.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK is looking promising this year with six new starters and could push for first overall if the new coaching combination is anywhere close to the legendary coaching brilliance of past years. :):):) :wa::wa::wa:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I just saw an updated schedule and CAFA United play home games on Saturdays at 8pm at Newton. I hope to fcuk they get relegated.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
<offtopic>
Magic Avatar Dezza... photoshop in a bag of marbles and it would be complete :)
</offtopic>

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0