Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pubs Downtown to catch a game

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just curious as to where a good spot is to catch a game. I don't have a particular country that I only follow but would love to take in the atmosphere of other crazy soccer fans ?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, Jimmy's Taphouse is one (TTP and Local Soccer Sponsor) and another place would be the SoccerRIO thing happening on Commercial - I'll be starting a new thread on that soon... LION here is involved in it and will actually be on the next webcast to talk about it.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wild Duck will be playing host to the crazy England fans in Poco, Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Wild Duck will be playing host to the crazy England fans in Poco, Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge
Noted. I'll be sure to stay away.

I wonder how the Black Forest Restaurant in New West will be doing...

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder how the Black Forest Restaurant in New West will be doing...
Scheisse auf den bahnhof....go to Vic & 33rd instead.

Recommended downtown: Dix (Yaletown) - saw the Champs league final there; the Taxpayer (if it every reopens).

On the Drive: Abruzzo, PCOV (but only if you can stand REALLY partisan fans :D ), and pretty well any other restaurant, bar, or coffee place that has a TV.

Trece

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Smiley O'Neals is a good place to watch games.

Also I know the Library Square Public House showed the PPV WC Qualifying games, so maybe they've built a good customer base that will continue to show up for the WC Finals?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welshy of the Mighty Surrey Rangers is involved with the Library Square, so I am sure it will be a hot spot for all the matches. The place was packed the last time I was there before a Nucks game.

hos

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only if Captain is going to be there.

You boys are just a bunch of hens on here, knvb just loves sharing all the post pint stories after a Mucker match.

hos

Only half the story is true.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They don't know how to use reputers, its you and your little buddy therob.

Oh well, I wasn't as BAD as some of the fellow rangers, and I know how to keep my mouth shut.

Good times in K-town.

hos

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV will be showing games live...cbc radio will be broadcasting live everyday from the club...cbc host will be scott regehr

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0