Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Reality TV] RockStar - The Series

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The next edition of RockStar INXS is coming out, and auditions are happening. I think they are at the Roxy next week. Many bands were rumoured to be looking for their new singer, Van Halen being the big name.

GlobalTV.com said:
Global Television officially announced today the new band for Rock Star: The Series consists of three of music's greatest rockers: drummer Tommy Lee (Motley Crue), guitarists Jason Newsted (Metallica) and Gilby Clarke (Guns N' Roses). Their newly formed rock band Supernova is on the search for a new lead singer in the Mark Burnett-produced show Rock Star: The Series, returning to Global in Summer 2006.

Thoughts/Comments??

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thread, I was wondering about this just the other day... jokingly I told my wife that it would be Van Halen... she told me to shut up before I jinxed them... :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A good friend of our runs the band "Escape" out here, and the lead singer Mark is trying out for this. This guy has serious tallent...he can belt it out like nobody. They play a lot down at the Fox N' Fiddle, Langley, and 8 seconds.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0