Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Regs 1-800-wanker

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Division 3] Results & Banter

FVSL Div 3 and 4? Are you kidding me?
a) Are there such leagues and
b) Are people willing to admit in a public forum that they play at these levels?

Are you kidding me?

What did you guys do to convince the doctors to keep the feeding tube connected?

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dial 9-1-1 said:
FVSL Div 3 and 4? Are you kidding me?QUOTE]

Easy superstar!!! If you play at all, from the tone of your post, you probably play at a higher level than div.3. So if you do play at a higher level... Way to piss on a lower div a**hole. Nothing worse than a high and mighty d*ckhead, with low confidence pissing on a lower Div to make himself feel good. Wonder what a player playing in Europe would say about your game...even if you play premier. Ya I'm sure he would be impressed :rolleyes: I play because I like soccer, I watch soccer, and eventually my kids will play. I don't care what Div I play in and will keep playing until I can't run anymore.

So trudge around the pitch, dragging your knuckles on the ground grunting, Ugh, I play premier...then come home, grab your bartenders apron, rush to work telling every woman to meet you are on the whitecaps reserve squad. Then having struck out, pop into the local rub and tug to get the release your therapist says will make your blueballs go away. :eek:

Finally Mr. Shatner, Rescue 911, fcuk off. Go eat a bag of shite you giant Doush.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dial 9-1-1 said:
What did you guys do to convince the doctors to keep the feeding tube connected?

we dialed 9-1-1,obviousely. where the fcuk do you play? why the fcuk are you in this forum? are you a fcukin gift from god or something? why don't you try a piss take thats not fresh of the 6:00 news?.....maybe you can't, eh.
that being the case, here's a couple more for you......
......if you are gods gift, then maybe you should be in the vadican city, i hear they're gonna need a new pope soon and you've gotta be next in line. or are you too busy in southern california keeping michael jacksons cack limp as the little boys stroll through the courtroom for the pedafile parade. maybe you've been participating in a circle jerk with betman and goodenow, keeping us from watching hockey(i bet you'd volunteer to eat the cracker...right). had you been washed away by the tsunami in december, tracked your way back to your island resort a long three months later, only to be pinned under the rubble of a fallen building during the earthquake? well, what is it??

the lower divisions are for younger player development, and older guys that just wanna kick the ball still, you wanker. you shouldn't waste your time on this site, you should be teaching at the beckam soccer academy........i forgot........ its spring break. we're all very happy that you would use your spare time to come here and enlighten us on the thought patterns of a bonified superstar......now fcuk off!!!!

PS -couldn't let you leave here without giving you the div three(piss take) salute...........

your a fcukin F.A.G., and i had your mom for breakfast this morning...i love breakfast in bed :p :p :p .

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

No i think he is from VMSL. instead of div 3 they have 7 div 2 leagues, a few div 2 cat leagues(for development into their prestigous div 2 league). Who plays div 2 cat. give me a shot coach I know I can do it.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

dear 9-1-1...your recent outburts have been noted and i respond with the following questions...what team do you sit on the bench for....if your not embarassed you will have no problem telling the world about your overwhelming abundance of talent...just one more question what the fu*k is "in the heart of your cokkles"..thats sounds a litte to F_A_G for my liking but hey your not embarrased to express your gay side with us and were not embarassed to play in these divs so i guess we are even then huh.....or i guess you still got us covered.....sleep tight bud im sure someones cokkles will eventually find your a** tonight......not to say thats a bad thing for ya...out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh one last thing......ready for it........are you really ready....you are....well okay.............your a big fag..... di*k

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

And the winning comeback is..........

bulljive said:
No i think he is from VMSL. instead of div 3 they have 7 div 2 leagues, a few div 2 cat leagues(for development into their prestigous div 2 league). Who plays div 2 cat. give me a shot coach I know I can do it.

Congratulations go to young bulljive for bucking the Valley "your Mom is a fag" trend and going for a fact based piss-take lamenting the sad state of the VMSL div 2.

Well done.

B

Blahzay

Listen here Dial 9-1-1 and Jinky, coming from a VMSL Premeir thread to a FVSL Div 3-4 thread is like coming from Beverly Hills to Compton, or a Seaquam prep going to NDSS right bulljive, that's just how we duze it round here. So recognize that we got Backline16 in the back with the gat and Walls representing North East North Delta, so fack off before you get your wig split or dopeashell busts a cap in your ass. You homosexual faggots.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Re-read my post Blahzay.

I implied that your boy bulljive done good.

B

Blahzay

Yeah but I don't post in the Div 3 thread too often so when I do I take my liberties.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You homosexual faggots.
Is there another kind?

Really, I don't care what league or division you play in but do we really need to make such nasty reference to 'F_A_G_S' or gays? Calling Jinky one is just an insult to pillow biters everywhere.

PS. You all suck.

Ridicules...

B

Blahzay

knvb said:
Calling Jinky one is just an insult to pillow biters everywhere.

Ridicules...
He knows I was just making fun of that non-classified piss take.

PS. I think you meant to say...

Ridiculous...

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jinky said:
Re-read my post Blahzay.

I implied that your boy bulljive done good.

Jinky you have to remember that this is the valley...we take longer to understand and read! I just got hooked on phonics!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

redwoods said:
Jinky you have to remember that this is the valley...we take longer to understand and read! I just got hooked on phonics!

i just got hooked on crack. lifes tough out here in the valley. got to do something to keep busy. these computer things are quite fun too!!

got caught stealing from the new wallmart last night.
jinky you've gotta be the fastest WALLMART GREETER in north america. keep it real old man. 9-1-1, can't fight your own battles.......had to get your grandpa back on this thread. take out your dentures next time you suck off jive, jinky. he hates it when you drag your teeth. :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

kettle said:
9-1-1, can't fight your own battles.......had to get your grandpa back on this thread.
Now, that's irony at it's best.

Jinky,

Please back me up on this.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs said:
Now, that's irony at it's best.

Jinky,

Please back me up on this.

i don't see the irony in it at all. all of us d-town boys have come up through u21, then div4, then div3, then div2.....
i see nothing wrong with this. we are not sticking up for eachother, so much as the leagues that we've all played in. guy retires soccer and his job, only to graduate to full time TTP'r, trying to make fun of young guys who play in low divs, and greeting people at wallmart for the other 2 hrs of the day???? still hasn't said where he plays yet, probably cause he doesn't. internet time at your retirement homes should be shared equaly between all patrons. why don't you guys go to the arts and crafts room and knit yourselves some new threads.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

[B said:
Black[/B]]Of course you don't.

i didn't ride on the little bus to school like you did. i know your teachers told you it was the special bus, to bad you didn't realize the true meaning of "special" until everyone else your age lost their minds too.

ps- they weren't laughing with you......they were laughing at you!!! :wa:

Cheemak

Jan 27, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

CLASSIC FCK'N CLASSIC!!!
I just spilt my coffee all over my desk, i'm laughing so hard and hardly working.
SHEEEAATTTZZZZ Dial 9-1-1 you got the golden shower!!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

They would laugh at you too, if you had to wear that stupid hockey helmut :mad:

Then again, you would need to actually go to school to get on our bus. How special are you to get your very own bus?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0