Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Regs 1-800-wanker

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Division 3] Results & Banter

Regs said:
They would laugh at you too, if you had to wear that stupid hockey helmut :mad:

Then again, you would need to actually go to school to get on our bus. How special are you to get your very own bus?

is that a picture of your daughter. the only reason you didn't wear a hockey helmut is that the helmut wasn't invented yet. and even after it was the docs couldn't force you to wear it because by then you had strong beliefs in your own mind that you truly were special. just like craig mctavish.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

its been a hoot regs, but i should really get some work done now.
MUCH RESPECT!!!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs said:

Then again, you would need to actually go to school to get on our bus. How special are you to get your very own bus?

as an out sider looking in i find this picture to be pretty uncool and pretty shitty that some guy who sits on telephone books to see outta his winshield has the nerve to put something like that on....dick....no body makes fun of you that your the same size as the knomes in my moms garden............... who fu*king asked what your fag opinion was anyway... OUT...big thumbs down for you today bud...not cool to make of that shite....loser...

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dopeashell,

who are you slagging here? Walls, for using handicapped slags? Or Regs for doing him the favour of taking the piss out of him on a level he can comprehend?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

grandpa, nice to see you made it out of the arts & crafts room to come back and post. i can see that your retirement home has heeded my advice on giving everyone equal time on the computer, by the lack luster performances of yourself, regs, and dial 4-1-1-'s last posts. are you guys just trying to play down to our div3/4 levels??? when's the last time you saw your toes jinky?? i see that you have changed your avatar to yourself being anal probed by the police for touching little kids as they walk in and out of the wallmart doors, from the old avatar,.....i stuck my nose up a smurfs ass and got his blue shite on it picture. i have no real problems with any of you guys other than your using up all of mine, and eyeryone elses CPP contributions.

guess who jinky is.......

ah bedee, beddee, beddee......

Porky Pig

.......thats all folks. (far right on your screen)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs said:

That was the most classless display I have ever seen.....using a special needs child....Regs give your head a shake!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ya Regs, very bad, my opinion of you has now been tarnished forever.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ya Regs.... shame on you. I think we should all try and be politically correct and never slag anyone for anything. Lets turn this forum into a "positive re-enforcement" thread, where we build each others self esteem and confidence like they do in group therapy sessions!!! ........ But first I'd like to sing a song for you to set the tone....

Short People got no reason
Short People got no reason To live.....

They got little hands
And little eyes
And they walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

now go to this link for a great little uplifting ditty: http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jinky said:
Dopeashell,

who are you slagging here? Walls, for using handicapped slags? Or Regs for doing him the favour of taking the piss out of him on a level he can comprehend?

im slagging REGS for putting a little handicapped girl on and poking a joke at it as it aint funny at all....f*ck your stupid man....and regs your apparently some high and mighty mother fu*ker on here and should be setting a standard as you come down on guys that bring up shite that has no place here...and just so you know what youve done doent belong here.....you can kick me off this site if you want as this is most likley my last post...but your a fu*king hipocrate and i hope the blue bird of happiness sh*ts all over your face..ya tool......peace out loser.....dick.............out for ever.....

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs said:
Is the drugstore all outta tampons?

if it is he can always borrow a couple depends off you right. we all know you've got a surplus :D .

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs said:
Is the drugstore all outta tampons?

not at all i just think seeing as you cant be banned you should al least say your sorry for that shite...well i guess if anything goes here now seeing as you get away with that shite so should all of us.....so ill respond yes the drugstore was outta tampons but they wernt outta condoms.. and if i were you i wouldnt work so long as the wife gets bored and i hate when she calls my phone......ill see you on jerry springer regs......ill be the one who comes out after your wife tells you her little seceret.....your still a dick...out......

you see this post is not cool because it strikes home with you am i right...well just wanted to make a point as this post and your post both dont belong on this site....
got a question for you...if you had a mentally handicapped bro or sis would you have put that pic on there...just curious as i know someone who is and i dont think they'd find it funny either....

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell said:
not at all i just think seeing as you cant be banned you should al least say your sorry for that shite...well i guess if anything goes here now seeing as you get away with that shite so should all of us.....so ill respond yes the drugstore was outta tampons but they wernt outta condoms.. and if i were you i wouldnt work so long as the wife gets bored and i hate when she calls my phone......ill see you on jerry springer regs......ill be the one who comes out after your wife tells you her little seceret.....your still a dick...out......

you see this post is not cool because it strikes home with you am i right...well just wanted to make a point as this post and your post both dont belong on this site....
got a question for you...if you had a mentally handicapped bro or sis would you have put that pic on there...just curious as i know someone who is and i dont think they'd find it funny either....

Couldn't agree more....having a family member who is handicapped is tough and having cnuts like this think its a ****ing joke by putting a little girl in a wheelchair on here for his own amusement is guttless.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

For those of you incapable of keeping track, walls posted the first "piss-take" alluding to mental retardation.

walls said:
i didn't ride on the little bus to school like you did. i know your teachers told you it was the special bus, to bad you didn't realize the true meaning of "special" until everyone else your age lost their minds too.

ps- they weren't laughing with you......they were laughing at you!!! :wa:

That post was submitted at 11:56 am on March 31st. As you can see, walls thinks retarded children are something to be laughed at. His words.

Regs responded to that post at 12:37 pm the same day. I don't know how the timepieces of Fraser Valley Div 2 players work but if they are anything like the rest of civilization then 11:56 am on March 31st arrives before 12:37 pm on March 31st.

So walls, feel free to laugh at my fat bastardness, I can take it, but please refrain from laughing at the plight of handicapped kids.

Oh and btw, despite my girth, I have always played at a higher level than Valley Div 2.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey guys. I forgot about this thread. Have I missed much?

I think it's great that you all play because you love the game and want to stay in shape. I bet if you all really wanted, you could probably play in Div 2!

I also think that Regs was way out of line. Reading the posts, it is easy to induce that this thread is all about class and morality and Reg's post should be deleted or at least moved to the FVSL Div 5 threads. Ahh memories.

Keep up the good work guys, and keep believing!

And don't let anyone ever call you wind-ups because you aren't. No, really.

One sec...only half a turn more...all set.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

If I can only make that div 2 cat system Regs keeps ranting about in the VMSL. then I have really made it. I mean it's all about the "club" system right regs. I would apparently be called up for premier games. i would be only one step away from the dream. I can almost feel it the clouds part, their I am suited up right next to Johnny ****in Sulentic, a call up from div 2. Cat for the mighty Imperial cup. What dreams are made of boys what dreams are made of. If you would like to be a div 2 cat player too just call regs. 1-800-wanker or just Dial 9-1-1

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone should ask dopeashell, walls, bulljive etc... if they had a family member who was gay, overweight, a midget, sick, old, bald, stupid, spoke with a lisp, or good old fashioned ugly would they even be ale to get through a "piss-take"? Because I'm just not getting involved in this.

This thread is full of unbelievable idiocy.

PS. My apologies to the above mention TTPers for the idiocy comment, it'll obviously hit home.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Someone should ask dopeashell, walls, bulljive etc... if they had a family member who was gay, overweight, a midget, sick, old, bald, stupid, spoke with a lisp, or good old fashioned ugly would they even be ale to get through a "piss-take"? Because I'm just not getting involved in this.

This thread is full of unbelievable idiocy.

PS. My apologies to the above mention TTPers for the idiocy comment, it'll obviously hit home.

Hey my great grandpa is old..thats low you dutch bastard

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0