Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Requests

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For fear of receiving the expected jibes from the usual suspects for listening to a has-been, never-was, over-rated 80's band, I'd like to ask if anyone still (if ever) has a copy of INXS' "Full Moon, Dirty Hearts".

If you do, please PM me; I'd like to speak with you.

Thanks.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
For fear of receiving the expected jibes from the usual suspects for listening to a has-been, never-was, over-rated 80's band, I'd like to ask if anyone still (if ever) has a copy of INXS' "Full Moon, Dirty Hearts".

If you do, please PM me; I'd like to speak with you.

Thanks.
Try here or here (very reasonable).

Fair enough, they're UK websites but did you really expect any other nation to be in possession of that most elusive of qualities............. taste?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
keeper,
if those 2 WELSH websites that one punch fast show posted don't work out for you, pm me. ill let u in on 6 AUSTRALIAN websites that can provide you with any recording done by an AUSTRALIAN.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: thieving

Or you could simply go and nick the cnut off Limewire for nowt.

It's not really thieving at all, old Hutchence won't know the difference and his widow will manage without a few extra bob...........oh, she's deed and all. Shame.

Plus, being Australian, how could any of them possibly object to anyone stealing anything?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
stuck on you soundtrack

Can anyone tell me where i might find the track listings of the Stuck On You soundtrack? Besides the record stores, of course. The movie was shite but the music throughout was pretty good. I can't find this anywhere.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do any TTPers have any 10,000 Maniacs CDs and the ability to rip a few songs off them? I can't seem to download more than handful off Kazaa.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Stu Jeffries a TTP member?

If he is, perhaps he could start 'Switchback' again so cheap cnuts like keeper can trade their old microphone leads for some shitty old 10,000 Maniacs Cds.

Perhaps.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can get all but two of Honeydrippers songs available on Kazaa. Does anyone have "I Get a Thrill" and/or "Young Boy Blues"?

Also, I've been trying out this 'new' Bit Torrent. Anyone got any good links for music downloads?

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got the Young Boy Blues.

I do enjoy how you talk to me in code though there's no need anymore, since you outted yourself you're free to be whoever you like. You'll have to take care, mind, now you're exploring the real you you'll be hard-pressed to justify driving about on weekends taking photos of men's football matches. I'd wear a hat and a false moustache if I were you.

I had Robert Plant in the toilets of an Easyjet flight to Cork a few years ago. Well, he said he was Robert Plant. It could have been Brian May out of Queen.

There was so much love juice afterwards the biffy looked like Banda Aceh on 27 December.

xo

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not the track listings I'm having trouble with, it's just the downloading itself. I tried winmx years ago, but became disenchanted with it for a lack of speed. I moved on to kazaalite, which was great, but now it's becoming a bit of pain dealing with the corrupted files that are brought into the mix.

Bit Torrent is a new technology/software that requires lists of files available to be posted on websites, and so far has been great for TV shows. However, I haven't found anything good for music.

Perhaps if someone has these songs on .mp3 already they could just email them to me.

Thanks.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So this is what it has come to.
Mr. Big Shot Club Med is begging on TTP.

What's next? A telethon perhaps?

My fellow TTPers please look into your hearts and record collections and give generously.
Did you know that your one time contribution of two Honeydrippers songs can keep one sad German dancing for a whole week in Mexico?

Just one Billy Ocean album could feed a family of Fraser Valley Div 2 "non-entities" for a whole month.

The entire Europe catalogue would be almost adequate for providing a soundtrack to the dramatic events of Saint Paddy's day 2005 at KOB's.

Please don't delay in sending your contributions via LucVanLierde (for his demanding aproval).
Your timely donation could make the difference between keeper opening his wallet or not.

Thank you.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Odds - Neopolitan cd was stole out of my car ages ago. Now I'm left with a case sans cd. Has anyone got a copy I could rip off them? I can't seem to find it anywhere on bit torrent.

Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0