Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Roxy

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to teh roxy last night. Got inline, noticed the dude in front of me looked alot like Thomas Radsinzky. But why would teh greatest player to ever put on a Candian Jersey have to wait in line? To make a long stupid ass story short, teh bouncer made him and Ian Hume wait in line and pay cover. Not recognized and in no position to convince any bouncer that they play for team canada. This coming after a province article on Canadas slumping position in the world ranking. Just a funny story I thought i would pass on.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many bouncers would actually recognize them, let alone be able to read a paper and see that story.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forget the Roxy you guys want great service,friendly clientel and hot indians? Then the Bellview in Mission it is boys. I was very impressed with the way our team were treated their two fridays ago.We got our Beers handed to us right in our face. :rolleyes: Millsy was even offered a chair upon arrival. The Cab ride afterwards was even pleasant,she took one look at me and said so we're going to the hospital are we?It was like this was a normal thing for her to say when picking up people from this establishment? I truly rate this bar as something I've never experienced in all my 32 yrs. :D

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to the Roxy last night for the first time in a while that place FUKCING sucks, 300 guys & 2 chicks! When did that place become a gay bar?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had to use those when I was Notty's wingman. This was before he fell in love, and stopped going outside, of course.

Even the best beer goggles- designed and field tested by Liverpool's finest engineers- couldn't save the day then.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts