Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL 2017

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
@SmartCoach was spotted today at YVR with a "footballers wanted" sign. How's your winter recruitment going @big gk?
extremly poor. our philosophy of finding a player and then making them play 90 minutes for 17 years straight might not be overly sustainable for the future. might be a looong campaign this year but we will see how old man strength works.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the rinos franchise is no stranger to bringing in new faces. i was not there last night but i am sure lots of guys didnt know each others names on the tigers. i am rooting for the old salty dogs in the final. where is it?
Final 6-3 hard fought game
The franchise won
Was at yvr for 3 days meet and greet
My sign always gets our Franchise excellent
Players from Europe uk & Ireland

Marcus

Jan 25, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
You won thats for sure, questionable lining on a few goals but I won't blame the full result on the referees, Tigers brought out their "regular squad" aka paid guns for the last what 2 games? I know for a fact because I know one of them well. Regardless it didn't really matter as we were particularly poor on the night. Good season none the less see everyone next year! We will be back to association gk so we can have a few more bevies post game ! Congrats tigers!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts