Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL summer league

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond FC did the league/cup double in div 2 this summer. They are now looking to repeat the feat in div 1, having already won the league and facing Ajyal Tigers in the cup final tonight -- 7pm at King George in Richmond.

If they do complete the incredible double-double it will be only the second time in league history after the historic Rino's squads of 2010 pulled off the same feat!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond FC completed the 'QUAD" tonight......kind of. RFC won the Division One League and Cup tonight by beating Ayjal Tigers 5 - 1 in the Cup Final. The Division Two RFC squad also won the DOUBLE defeating Ladner FC 2 - 0 in the Div. 2 Cup Final on Tuesday. Congratulations to RFC on an outstanding summer. Well done, Gentlemen, and I hope the league was successful for all of the teams who participated.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't Richmond FC complete a VMSL double recently?

:)

I don't think so? Which one are you talking about? If you're trying to be a smart arse and think that the Premier Team and the Division One team got relegated in the same year, you're not in luck. The Division One team was relegated two years ago. The Premier Men were relegated last year. Good try though I suppose.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think so? Which one are you talking about? If you're trying to be a smart arse and think that the Premier Team and the Division One team got relegated in the same year, you're not in luck. The Division One team was relegated two years ago. The Premier Men were relegated last year. Good try though I suppose.
He's referring to the Premier Open/Masters relegation double. Except magically the masters team kept their spot.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond FC completed the 'QUAD" tonight......kind of. RFC won the Division One League and Cup tonight by beating Ayjal Tigers 5 - 1 in the Cup Final. The Division Two RFC squad also won the DOUBLE defeating Ladner FC 2 - 0 in the Div. 2 Cup Final on Tuesday. Congratulations to RFC on an outstanding summer. Well done, Gentlemen, and I hope the league was successful for all of the teams who participated.

Congrats Sidewinder, Texas Rattler, and all the RFC Boys. Well done this summer!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well technically you could say Westside showed up tonight...

Rino's 7-0 Westside

Assuming this evening's other 2 matches were more competitive.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0