Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL summer league

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice new website league executives!

One thing I noticed however was that on the Div 1 page, it says last years League Winners were RFC? Just to clarify, that isn't the case...

Always some bugs to work out when starting from scratch;)

Blaze 5 RFC 2

Good game last night to run the rust off for a lot of our bodies and I'm sure same could be said for RFC. Association was in pretty good shape considering how heavy the grass felt. One Dart in the middle probably had his best game ever IMO. Most likely due to the fact he did not have to deal with me!

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
New awards this season Golden boot with prize from soccer city.
Excellent new web site
New award to team with best BALLS ,Bingers in the lead with hard and shinny ones
Reg
Capt doing great job with top quality refs

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After last nights results our BALLS are very deflated , Bingers still has better ones
Big Gk how was your game score ?
Any one from blaze game report?

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Army 6 westside 1 . The army played well and it was westsides opening match so I think they were testing things out.

R_S_N

Mar 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
After last nights results our BALLS are very deflated , Bingers still has better ones
Big Gk how was your game score ?
Any one from blaze game report?

Ajyal 1 Blaze 0
The game was back and forth with both teams having chances, second half a free kick over 30yrds out catches the blaze keeper off guard and goes in. The grass definitely needs to be cut.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is the Bingers Army logo on the website? We have been in the rrsl for well over 15 yrs where's the love?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0