Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Salutation Removals

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It appears I have wasted a Happy Birthday on someone on this site and I take exception to this. It's not easy for me to say anything nice to anyone, especially someone like knvb. It's not his birthday and I said best wishes for nothing. Thus, when it actually is his birthday, I will not say congrats but he will have to remember that I wasted some precious time and effort in November of 2004 and accept those best wishes. Either that, or I withdraw my salutations entirely, hence this new thread.

We can also use this thread to rescind our best wishes if someone pisses us off at a later date. Very useful indeed and I am glad I pioneered it.

Actually, after further thought, I choose to withdraw my salutations and will ponder if I will offer them to him in the future. :eek:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a shocker! The CNUT strikes again!! Greedy bastard...wanting all the birthday wishes...fcuker! :p

Go figure that he is turning 12 today! :rolleyes:

striker14

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thread in question removed and trend starter told to use his fcuking head :D

Cnut.

:D

~Regs.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done :p

Now he must go to the box and feel shame!

Hey...is it Dap's birthday too, or is that all shite as well?

I can't believe that I fell for that shite...I was hesitant at first, but then I thought, "no, what kind of a cnut would do something like that" and my question was answered...KING CNUT HIMSELF!! fcuker

striker14

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Boy who cried wolf…

Ballbaby, I’m sorry I broke our line of trust. I still remember last years birthday wishes like it was yesterday. You told me you loved me. That’s forever. I no longer need a note on the computer screen every year to know you care.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0