Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Satan has died.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately all those people who were wrongfully imprisoned and later proven innocent and released, may have an argument for you.

Self proclaimed rapist/peadophile/murderer...........the fcuker should have died many many years ago though I would have preferred torturing the bastard every day for what he put his victims through.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately all those people who were wrongfully imprisoned and later proven innocent and released, may have an argument for you.

anyone see the Polygraph machine as a Ouija board for adults. If it doesn't hold up in court its a fukcin kids toy. Its been around 90 years and its still not accurate.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone that supports the death penalty, in any situation, must, by definition, be fine with at least the odd innocent person being put to death. me, not so much...

by the way... by the time anyone the yanks fry actually rides the lightning, the money spent on the multiple level of appeals they are entitled to actually surpasses what it would cost to warehouse them for life...

death penalty is barbaric, and every fair minded civilization aside from the us of a has long since done away with it...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone that supports the death penalty, in any situation, must, by definition, be fine with at least the odd innocent person being put to death. me, not so much...

by the way... by the time anyone the yanks fry actually rides the lightning, the money spent on the multiple level of appeals they are entitled to actually surpasses what it would cost to warehouse them for life...

death penalty is barbaric, and every fair minded civilization aside from the us of a has long since done away with it...

Men, let the fcuks fry.....guys like Olsen deserve nothing more. Fry the bastards as they deserve nothing more. Fcuk them.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or at the very least, put them in GenPop. They wouldn't last a month.

I like this.. Jefferey Dahmer style. " hey Jeff ... Here's a Bucket and mop to clean out the bathroom which has one way in and out ....
whoops.
Concerning Olsen. I hope he died with no pain medication... that's all I think we can hope for in this bleeding heart society.
MTKB.. I know where your coming from but Olsen Bragged about his conquest's.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

What is the definition of " be fine with at least the odd innocent person being put to death " I couldn't find that in the dictionary. Also your objective stat on one innocent person being put to death is difficult to reference.

Are you aware of how many innocent people have had their lives taken away because of repeat/released sex offenders? Not just the actual victim, but the families and friends of those. These parents who have had their kids stolen from them are pretty much dead inside. They will never be the same because these freaks get to live and harm more and more people.

What is a fair minded civilization?

Its easy for anyone who hasn't been directly affected by a sexual predator or pedophile to say the death penalty is barbaric. Someone who has had their childs life, mentality, and or soul taken from them would have a better idea of whats barbaric and fair. The notion of your tax dollars paying for food and housing to your sons murderer or daughters rapist is asinine and barbaric to me.

This country is total joke on so many levels of our law.

Father of Kidnapped Son gets Revenge - YouTube

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed, I went to school with RK jnr! Hopefully senior can have some peace now!

Used to pick Ray up and drive him to our game's back in the day as he was our team manager. Never knew what he was all about until about the third or fourth car ride. I will never forget it. As a kid who grew up in North Delta I will never forgot how Olsen affected the way we all lived. So I can only imagine the pain and suffering he caused all those families.

To RK and all the families I hope this is the closure you finally need to finally have a somewhat peaceful remainder of your lives.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not one to believe in an eye for an eye. Not sure that the answer to death, is more death either. But for gods sake, why do these prisoners get so many rights?
Would it not be logical that you have forgone your rights when you decided to commit a crime? If not, at least after they've been proven guilty of that crime? The fact that prisoners get moved to other areas of prisons "for their safety" is brutal. I'd think that getting shived in prison while some guy whispers in your ear that "this is for the kids you murdered" is better rehabilitation than some psychologist saying "tell me how you feel" every day.

It appears that prisoners have it too good in prison. It's bordering on hotel rather than confinement. Wheres the punishment?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0