Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am a huge fan of Kenny Miller.
Watched a bunch of Derby games this year (Fcuk knows why or how...) but he seriously has an incredible work ethic.
I thought the 'Tic weren't very patient with him frankly.

Welcome hame son. :D

If the price is right why would you turn him down?
I can tell you after his last stint at Celtic he'd definitely want to prove himself....

Keep up that hope, big man...............:D If you want pace and incredible work ethic, sign someone on the U.S. 4X100 relay team(DeMarcus Beasley comes to mind)............Kenny Miller is no more a footballer than I am a Hun..........:D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only person who has consistantly played Kenny ( for Scotland) and had results from him is Smith. Give your head a shake, this is a good signing if it happens.

Good for Shellick maybe... look at his goal rate.
He is prolific:rolleyes: against rubbish competition (Stenhousemuir and Wolves record) At the big clubs or against big leagues he is lucky to break 25%
Hibs: 12 in 45
Stenhousemuir 8 in 11
Gers 8 in 30
Wolves 52 in 167
Shellick 7 in 33
Derby 4 in 30
Scotland 11 in 37
total: 102 in 353 (28% or so)

Kris Boyd:
Killie: 63 in 153 (41%)
Gers: 51 in 77 (66%)
Scotland: 7 in 14 (50%)
Total 121 in 244 (almost 50%)

Nacho Novo: 34% career
Darcheville: 32% career
Venegoor of Hesselink: 45% Career
Scott McDonald: 41% Career

I could go on, Miller is a Striker, and the only times he has scored well is in the Championship and while at Stenhousemuir :eek:

I don't want him at Rangers, it has nothing to do with him trading the light blue for hoops before, it has nothing do with anything except he doesn't score enough.

If walter was signing him on a free as a squad player then fine, but anything more than 1 pound for this plonker is too much.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good for Shellick maybe... look at his goal rate.
He is prolific:rolleyes: against rubbish competition (Stenhousemuir and Wolves record) At the big clubs or against big leagues he is lucky to break 25%
Hibs: 12 in 45
Stenhousemuir 8 in 11
Gers 8 in 30
Wolves 52 in 167
Shellick 7 in 33
Derby 4 in 30
Scotland 11 in 37
total: 102 in 353 (28% or so)

Kris Boyd:
Killie: 63 in 153 (41%)
Gers: 51 in 77 (66%)
Scotland: 7 in 14 (50%)
Total 121 in 244 (almost 50%)

Nacho Novo: 34% career
Darcheville: 32% career
Englebert of Humperdink: 45% Career
Shitebag McDonald: 41% Career

"Don't let facts get in the way" - Captain Scabrock.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Don't let facts get in the way" - Captain Scabrock.

Did you actually look at the stats, Rent-a-mouth? Distorted vision again? Have a look what JBN is posting............don't bother, go have another..........ah fcuk you, you're not worth it............GIRUY

2nd place Loyal.............been used to that in recent years........

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You asked who has done more for Scotland than Boyd? I asked now or ever... both facetiously and semi-seriously.

Miller is a tireless worker, he holds up the ball well, he will run around like a headless chicken and put opposition defenders under pressure when they posses the ball, but he doesn't score nearly as much as he should.

Gers fan often take pelters for accusing Boyd of being a useless footballer that scores and immense amount of goals (As does Walter as evidenced by Boyds sum total of 10 minutes of European football this season) But he scores...

I'm not sure a poacher that can't ball paired with a tireless worker that couldn't finish his supper is the way forward for Rangers...

What he does for Scotland is another thing...There are a few kids waiting in the Wings to usurp Miller...Miller played the bulk of his Caps in the darkest hour(generation) of Scottish International Football, and respectably potted a few goals, good for him.

I want him nowhere near Ibrox as he couldn't score on a middle aged Thai hooker, and scoring is why strikers are strikers, and not full backs. ;)

We already have Darcheville and Novo to run around like headless chickens and not score enough, why do we want to spend 2 million pounds for another?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you actually look at the stats, Rent-a-mouth? Distorted vision again? Have a look what JBN is posting............don't bother, go have another..........ah fcuk you, you're not worth it............GIRUY

2nd place Loyal.............been used to that in recent years........

Once you've finished your rammy in the U-9 thread, which basically sums up you up, have a google of "facetious".

It's everyone else who has the problem, Stephen. Keeping thinking that.

Wii are the people.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN,

TTP Loyal - Tour 2008 or 2009. 3 Rangers' games over 8 days. Did it with Jimmy Orr a few years back. Champions League game on the Wednesday (was PSV w/van Nistelrooy), domestic game on the Saturday/Sunday (cannae remember) then Champions League game on the Tuesday (was Valencia w/Mendieta at his best). Three rounds of golf in between (Troon Prestwick and a local course). Threw the idea out to Guinness. He's up for it. RF will be in because he does what I say.

Steve1234?.....erm.... I mean Dancin' Bear?

A few assumptions, like Champions League group stages. Particularly if Mhiller is the big summer signing. I shudder.

Buckfast

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shudder is right, PM Sent.

At this point if Kenny Miller is the signing of the Summer I hesitate to think if there will be CL at all for 2009/10!

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN,

TTP Loyal - Tour 2008 or 2009. 3 Rangers' games over 8 days. Did it with Jimmy Orr a few years back. Champions League game on the Wednesday (was PSV w/van Nistelrooy), domestic game on the Saturday/Sunday (cannae remember) then Champions League game on the Tuesday (was Valencia w/Mendieta at his best). Three rounds of golf in between (Troon Prestwick and a local course). Threw the idea out to Guinness. He's up for it. RF will be in because he does what I say.

Steve1234?.....erm.... I mean Dancin' Bear?

A few assumptions, like Champions League group stages. Particularly if Mhiller is the big summer signing. I shudder.

Buckfast

If you do have 3 games in 8 days, surely you lot would not attend in protest of the dire workload your beloved bears would be forced to endure.:rolleyes:

twat loyal

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you do have 3 games in 8 days, surely you lot would not attend in protest of the dire workload your beloved bears would be forced to endure.:rolleyes:

twat loyal

Didn't see any of us moaning about the fixture backlog, did you? Always cheated, never defeated is your mob's credo. Rangers were a victim of their own success. An amazing season, I'll remind you. Next year will be even better. Is there a fifth trophy we can be in the running for?

BTW, as a result of your piss poor attitude, your invite has been rescinded. You can stay home and manage the Forum. Good idea really. As someone will need prevent Stephen from getting in an argument with himself. Wouldn't that make a mockery of our great thread. :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't see any of us moaning about the fixture backlog, did you? Always cheated, never defeated is your mob's credo. Rangers were a victim of their own success. An amazing season, I'll remind you. Next year will be even better. Is there a fifth trophy we can be in the running for?

BTW, as a result of your piss poor attitude, your invite has been rescinded. You can stay home and manage the Forum. Good idea really. As someone will need prevent Stephen from getting in an argument with himself. Wouldn't that make a mockery of our great thread. :rolleyes:

Still hurting, Todd? Perhaps next year cnuto..............

Off to start a fight with myself.........and laugh at Todd Babic. :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You might be in the running for five trophies but you sure as fukc won't win any of them.

After you get your head out of Stephen's crotch, do a trophy count from last year. Better yet, do a wee comparison of League Championships.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that it? Maybe you should stick to the U-9 thread. You're out of your depth here, pal.

Cnuto. Give me strength.

Out of my depth? Kind of like the Huns are in the SPL against Celtic or in the UEFA Cup final against Zenit? Right enough. I'm out of my depth when it comes to your superior brain which is always in a natural state. God bless you, Todd........one day you'll figure out where you actually fit in.........try to do it with a clear mind though. It's the best way to go.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After you get your head out of Stephen's crotch, do a trophy count from last year. Better yet, do a wee comparison of League Championships.

I'll field that one.............what have you done for me lately?

3 in a row. GIRUY. Off you go now to the land of Evander..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0