Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When are you going take me up on that pint? Like I said, I'll buy. I know you don't have a pot to piss in.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good night, Todd. I've decided to actually try and be civil with you again. Difficult task it will be but so was winning the Provinicial banner last weekend. I'm sure it can be done.

Tiocfaidh Ar La

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's with the Spanish?

Actually, it's Basque for "please feel sorry for me I'm a poor, poor victim of apartheid. Apparently"

By the way, I like this boy already. And he put a few past "them" while at Hearts. Keep Mhiller. Get oor Andy signed.

Velicka eyes transfer to Rangers

Velicka was a firm favourite during his time with Hearts
Former Hearts striker Andrius Velicka says he would welcome a move to Rangers, if such a move is possible.

The Lithuanian left Tynecastle just three months ago for Norwegian outfit Viking Stavanger.

As yet there has been no formal bid for the player from Rangers, but the Ibrox side are rumoured to be considering a bid in the region of £1m.

"If it can happen, it will be amazing," the 29-year-old told the Edinburgh Evening news.

During his time at Hearts, Velicka scored 25 times in 49 appearances for the club.

I would be proud to get the chance to play for Rangers

Since moving to Viking, he has scored three goals in six games.

"To play for Rangers would just be unbelievable," he said.

"They are a big club in Europe and I think they are the best club in Scotland.

"I would be proud to get the chance to play for Rangers.

"I don't want to talk too much about this because I don't know anything yet."

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

He also thought that Viking Stavanger had the best baths in Norway.

"I like what Viking have come forward with, plus the facilities and stadium are very good," said Velicka.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He also thought that Viking Stavanger had the best baths in Norway.

"I like what Viking have come forward with, plus the facilities and stadium are very good," said Velicka.

Compared to Tynecastle, I'm confident that Viking's digs are far superior. Don't let facts get in the way, Steve.

With that said, RF said the best baths are at the corner of Davie and Denman.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another great potential signing by Moonbeam Murray............:D What else is the poor Lithuanian supposed to say. "I would rather play with Celtic but I obviously can't crack their squad, so I will have to play for the Huns because they're shite and I might get a game."

3 in a row CSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, it's Basque for "please feel sorry for me I'm a poor, poor victim of apartheid. Apparently"

By the way, I like this boy already. And he put a few past "them" while at Hearts. Keep Mhiller. Get oor Andy signed.

Velicka eyes transfer to Rangers

Velicka was a firm favourite during his time with Hearts
Former Hearts striker Andrius Velicka says he would welcome a move to Rangers, if such a move is possible.

The Lithuanian left Tynecastle just three months ago for Norwegian outfit Viking Stavanger.

As yet there has been no formal bid for the player from Rangers, but the Ibrox side are rumoured to be considering a bid in the region of £1m.

"If it can happen, it will be amazing," the 29-year-old told the Edinburgh Evening news.

During his time at Hearts, Velicka scored 25 times in 49 appearances for the club.

I would be proud to get the chance to play for Rangers

Since moving to Viking, he has scored three goals in six games.

"To play for Rangers would just be unbelievable," he said.

"I would be proud to get the chance to play for Rangers.

"I don't want to talk too much about this because I don't know anything yet."

Bwahahahahaha........so the last 3 years doesn't count for anything.........Poor Lithuanian doesn't know any better but then again he did play for the filth of Edinburgh, so it would be same shite different pile.......and perhaps a bit more vile too.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bwahahahahaha........so the last 3 years doesn't count for anything.........Poor Lithuanian doesn't know any better but then again he did play for the filth of Edinburgh, so it would be same shite different pile.......and perhaps a bit more vile too.

Sybil had already commented 2 minutes prior with pretty much the same post. Off your meds?

Funny thing. Around this time last year, Scott McDonald was considered an uninspired signing. Best Celtic player by a mile. Including Aiden Poldoski.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sybil had already commented 2 minutes prior with pretty much the same post. Off your meds?

Funny thing. Around this time last year, Scott McDonald was considered an uninspired signing. Best Celtic player by a mile. Including Aiden Poldoski.

2 minutes...........50 minutes........it's all the same in the land of Buckfast. Time doesn't exist when your head is in the clouds, does it?

Of course since you've seen every Celtic game this year, you can comment on McDonald being better than McGeady. You're brilliant even in your worst moments..........GIRUY :rolleyes: Aiden Podolski, that's fantastic.

2nd Place Loyal (AGAIN)

Hail Hail

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We should do a charity event with you two at Nations. We could rent those big daft sumo outfits and let you two loose for three 5 minute rounds. Any charitable organizations out there interested?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Celtic | Celtic fail with new Lafferty bid

FFS, why the **** would we need another lifelong Rangers supporter? On top of that, he's only ****ing scored 11 goals in 50 odd games in the Championship........GTF to whoever is even considering this purchase. Next thing you know, we will be wanting Kenny Misser back........oh wait, that's another team's big purchase. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll take him.

Welcome back sonno.

Like other people who recently came back to Ibrox for a 2nd stint, I hope he silences the critics.

KennyMillerforever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0