Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sadly, I wasnt able to watch the Cup Final today. Have been to two/ Both were wins. Cup Final day is special.

From most reports, Rangers were poor. Nothing like last week. Admittedly, they were probably sapped of energy and emotion. Fair dues on the result, no matter how ugly.

Its going to be a good summer!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Rangers

Saw a bit of an interview with Bazza after the match.
He was asked if it was his last game for Rangers and he kind of shrugged his shoulders, smiled and said 'We'll have to see how the summer goes'.
I think he's resigned himself to it.
I'd be surprised if he doesn't go.

Shame.

Nice on the double for the 'Gers.
I'll take it.

:)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Well done Rangers

Saw a bit of an interview with Bazza after the match.
He was asked if it was his last game for Rangers and he kind of shrugged his shoulders, smiled and said 'We'll have to see how the summer goes'.
I think he's resigned himself to it.
I'd be surprised if he doesn't go.

Shame.

Nice on the double for the 'Gers.
I'll take it.

Shame? Like he acted like an arsehole and disrespected the position of Rangers' captain?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus F. Christ Bucky.
Sorry to all the Tims for using the Lord's name in vain. ;)

'Shame' was meant to say that exactly you dipshit.
'Shame' that he fcuked up royally.
'Shame' that he now has to go when in fact he's still a very good player.
'Shame' that he's also a Scot.
'Shame' because he actually gives two fcuks about the club because most professionals don't anymore and are in it for themselves.
Actually 'Shame' because he actually was in it for himself near the end and was very selfish.

And the post about Hemdani and Dailly was just to say those two are gone.
Nothing there at all 'mate'.
That said...
Thank Christ (Again Sorry to the Papes) Dailly is gone - Dead weight.
And my thoughts are the same as your's on Hemdani.
A very good player who didn't see the pitch this year because he chose to mouth off Smith last year during the UEFA Cup run and the last game against Celtic when he didn't get in the side.
Personally I thought it was a joke too but knew when he held up his hands looking at Smith on the bench laughing while watching some usueless play when he knew he could do better I knew his days were numbered.
'Shame' we at least couldn't have sold him at a decent price rather than seeing out his contract.
Waste of fcuking money.

That clear things up?

:rolleyes:

Unfortunately for me, we're a lot alike in our opinions ya wee shite.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rangerforever;'Shame' that he now has to go when in fact he's still a very good player. 'Shame' that he's also a Scot. 'Shame' because he actually gives two fcuks about the club because most professionals don't anymore and are in it for themselves. .[/QUOTE said:
He's been shite for ages. Particularly when he could have shown (sp?) like the Cup Final. Piss.

Re: being a Scot? Xenophobe. Aren't you Celtic? A man of the people? Or is being Celtic something different?

BTW- he couldnt give a fcuk about Rangers. Let me remind you: BLACKBURN ROVERS.

Rangers supporters dont owe him fcuk all.

Miss and love you.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to be honest, I was kinda being a dick. But then I really did forget. No disrespect. But sums up he's not Celtic class for a captain, Or at least I think so.

Honestly, Bucky, he is mince......like the majority of the current squad....the team was certainly no worse without him as Loovens actually showed a bit towards the end of the season.....and Caldwell was probably Celtic's most consistent player this year.

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
here's a couple of jokes some of you may not have heard
- at Ibrox in the Ranger's dressing room before playing Celtic,the team talk starts off " right guys we all know what we've got to do today, there's 40,000 bluenoses out there relying on us to get right into these fenian bastards. the people in this room are the only ones that can send the scum home pissed off . us , here in this room , it's up to us. we have to kick, punch, pull, scratch , whatever it takes , so let's go out there and make our supporters happy . at this point Walter Smith stands up and says"thanks ref I'll take it from here"

a little glasgow catholic boy wants to see the pope,so his mom promises to take him to Rome as the pope is doing a week of parades through the streets of Rome. the wee boy gets a new suit and stands on the side of the street waving like crazy but the pope doesn't even notice him. up the street a bit the popemobile stops and the pope gets out and walks over to a wee boy in a Rangers top,whispers in his ear and continues on his way. the wee catholic boy is devastated but he's determined to at least get a wave from the pope so he decides to get a Celtic top and wears it the next day. the popemobile's getting closer and the wee boy's waving like mad again but the pope doesn't even notice. now the wee boys crying and he decides the only thing to do is wear a Rangers top the next day. so he's standing there waving like mad as the pope gets close but once again the pope goes right past him , but the popemobile stops and backs up and the pope gets out and walks towards him, his dreams have been answered. the pope gets really close and bends down to the boys ear and says"didn't I tell you to **** off 2 days ago '

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was Hartson's playing weight in his last two seasons..........:D

Celtic's new strip looks sharp..........I've heard the "Bumbles' are coming back this year too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts