Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was waiting for a Tic supporter to note this but you're probably so fcuking tired of it like we all are, what's the fcuking point?

This is getting fcuking ridiculous:

BBC Sport - 'Tackle Scots' shame' say Celtic after attack on Lennon

What the fcuk is up with these meatheads?
Fcuking tragic that a manager would be attacked like that.
He does himself no favours but it truly is fcuking sad this shite happens.

On to better things...

I see Jackie Mac is the new Manager at Partick.
Being a closet Thistle supporter, this is good news for them I would think.
Jags?

Freaking STOKED about the weekend.
Get that whirly bird warmed up as we have another last match decision again!
Where will it land this year?
Rugby Park or Ibrox?

:knvb:

COME ON RANGERS

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be awarded at Rugby Park, to Rangers after they dispatch Killie.

Deplorable act by a "fan", for once though it's nice to see it wasn't a Gers supporter! ;)

I wonder what Sanctions will be leveled against Hertz?!

They should drop this guy off from the Polis station outside a celtic supporters pub and knock on the door and inform everyone inside who is about to step out of the paddywagon. he'd get his...

if Lemon quits the retards will "have won" so I don't see what Mjalby is saying as anything more than talking out his backside.

~53 about to be 54 :wa:

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think the guy hit Lennon as Thompson was standing next to Lennon and grabbed the idiot just as he was getting close.
How much can you blame Hearts ? Security should be watching but they wouldn't expect that to happen . Are the cops and security supposed to be watching the crowd all game, if not they will be for the next wee while. With that many people in the crowd it would probably be quite easy to get onto the track, getting to the side of the park should be more difficult. If Killie can hold on for a while Sunday might be exiting but I can't see Rangers blowing this. I'm thinking a couple of early Rangers goals and then a singsong. We've only ourselves to blame. I don't think they'll need the helicopter this year RF. I agree about Jackie, I hope it works out.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ill, my comment about Hertz has to do with Rangers always getting some form of sanctions or investigations when their "supporters" act like fools... it would be nice to see another team have an incident like this and face similar treatment.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to the decent Rangers supporters on the site on winning the league. It was inevitable when Celtic slipped up against ICT. It would only be fitting from a league perspective that Walter leaves winning the league. :rolleyes:

Celtic support was absolutely brilliant today and hopefully that will carry on until next season and I do hope Lennon is back for another year. Unless the Huns get a new team, there will be no Scottish teams in the CL group stages mind you it's only one that I care about.

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
- congrats guys, they didn't even leave time for a glimmer of hope this morning, were Killie still tying their boots ?
- an eventful year if nothing else and a fitting end for Walter Smith

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
aaaaahhhhhh!

So nice to be the Championeees once again and with such an inferior rubbish shite team as well! What does that say about the mhankymob?

I'm sure I'm not considered 1 of the DECENT Rangers supporters so fcuk off and take your weak platitudes wi ye!:cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
aaaaahhhhhh!

So nice to be the Championeees once again and with such an inferior rubbish shite team as well! What does that say about the mhankymob?

I'm sure I'm not considered 1 of the DECENT Rangers supporters so fcuk off and take your weak platitudes wi ye!:cool:

You're right.......you're certainly not one of the sveldt supporters. It was a rubbish team....which needed LOTS of help this year. :D Now go fcuk yourself, Slim. :cool:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champions Again

Now someone find Parkhead and bring him to Nations Cup, He owes me a pint.....again!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sadly didn't get to take in the game, but did see the highlights, killie still tying their boots is right! fcuk Me!

Lafferty... was that poor defending or brilliant play? A bit of both I'd say.

Well Done Walter, for all the crap and abuse he's taken, to bring down the title and win the trophies he's won on that shoestring budget (That might be even understating it!) well done.

This win rings a bit less as Celtic did give it away last week for all intents and purposes, but Celtic lost other games as did Rangers, games/titles aren't won/lost during the last week(s) of a season, the WHOLE season is what counts.

IMHO: Celtics better players are better than Rangers better players, but Walter seemed to get that extra little bit of oomph out of the boys and overall Rangers were the better team on the year, even lacking some of the top end class that a Kayal has.

Now Ally has massive boots to fill.

Hopefully Lemon won't quit over the horseshit abuse he's taking these days. Ally v Lemon will be good to watch over the next few years.

hopefully Ally has learned a lot during his apprenticeship under Uncle Walter. They need to keep Boogie, Jelavic, Shagger, Davies, and the core of this team together. A solid central midfielder and a replacement for Davie Weir should priorities 1 & 2 imho, otherwise Captain is bang on, and no Scottish side will be in the CL Group stages.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
aaaaahhhhhh!

Congratulations RFC on the SPL title. I think without WS it would of been a different story.

Cloughie, of course you have no idea if you are one of the "DECENT" Huns on the site.:rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're all class HJ. :)

Thanks to you and all the other 'decent' ;) Hoopsters on the site.
Although 'there's nae such thing'... :D

Well done to Celtic on a good year and agreed, I hope Lennon stays.
Not a fan really, not that I ever was, but the passion he brings to the job at Parkhead is worthy of respect.
He deserves another chance and I'm sure he'll get it and take it.

Good luck this weekend against Motherwell Bhoys - Although I'm pretty sure you won't need it.

I think without WS it would of been a different story.

I think without Smith the last three years would have been a diferent story.
He really has been fantastic for this club.
He got a bit of a knock back in the day when he was spending millions and not getting far in Europe but I think he's repaid this club for doing whet he's done on the much changed budget from what he had back then.
Thank you very much Walter - You're an Ibrox legend.

Cheers,
RF

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Without Walter to come in and save the day after the debacle that was Paul le Guen this club would have likely faced administration, and possibly the end of the most successful club domestically in football history...

54 and counting!!!
:wa:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
IMHO: Celtics better players are better than Rangers better players, but Walter seemed to get that extra little bit of oomph out of the boys and overall Rangers were the better team on the year, even lacking some of the top end class that a Kayal has..

What a load of pish. Other that Izaqueer, who's better than Rangers' Sunday XI? Commons, maybe? Kayal? Really? How many times did you watch him? Results are the verdict. Rangers are Champions. Add 3 players and that's a good YOUNG (bar SDoW, who at 41 is head and shoulders over Septic's plonkers) Rangers side. The future is bright, dont be ashamed for it.

As for CL performances, aye right, keep up your predictions. You were spot on last year. Time to update your tarot cards.

Even in our worst days............WATP

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a backhanded compliment Bucky.

We won in spite of a thin and "undertalented" side.
We won in spite of their ability to spend and our lack of ability to spend.

Kayal is better player than most if not all of our players, and his injury hammered Celtic.

The future certainly is bright, Murray is out, the new owner has committed to spend a lot of of money (by our standards) over the next 5 years.

I'm certainly not ashamed.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 3 Motherwell 0

Never in doubt......Ki, and own goal, and Charlie Mulgrew with the goals.......Neil Lennon deserved this after what he has been put through this year and though the league is priority, Neil Lennon has restored a lot for the club, particularly from the home support. The Away support is always brilliant. Well done to Neil Lennon and initially I didn't think he should have been given the job with his inexperience but he has done a lot of good things this year and made some execellent signings. Hail Hail

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 3 Motherwell 0

Never in doubt......Ki, and own goal, and Charlie Mulgrew with the goals.......Neil Lennon deserved this after what he has been put through this year and though the league is priority, Neil Lennon has restored a lot for the club, particularly from the home support. The Away support is always brilliant. Well done to Neil Lennon and initially I didn't think he should have been given the job with his inexperience but he has done a lot of good things this year and made some execellent signings. Hail Hail

Some silverware makes me feel a little bit better. It must feel good for Lennon after everything he put up with this year. Dermot Desmond already quoted as saying Lennon will get a long term deal.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
IT would be silly for Desmond to do otherwise......Lennon has brought the support back and has challenged the SFA thoughout they year which is obviously needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0