Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's hope Kilmarnock can do what they did to Celtic last weekend and draw or win against Motherwell....which sets up a POTENTIAL title clinching party on Sunday at Ibrokes. I'm sure they police are thrilled with this possibility......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard to believe........two straight red cards for Celtic, Neil Lennon sent to the stands at the half, and an overall disgraceful display by the man in the middle. It is apparent NO ONE wanted Celtic to at least have a chance to win the league. Having said that, Rangers went up 1 - 0 in the 11th minute and deservedly so but Stokes missed a sitter right before the first red at the 28 minute mark.......the second red card was at the 57th minute. Pretty tough to come back from that...both of their goals in the second half were against 9. I'll post the laughable red cards. Nothing to see here. Carry on.

Either way, I guess it is the only thing Rangers supporters can cling on to and it wasn't tainted at all....but yet Celtic's title will be 'tainted'. :D You couldn't make it up.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is the second red card......how does Whittaker not get sent off as well. The two-footed challenge by Wanyama was certainly questionable(though both feet were clearly on the ball) but Whittaker clearly goes over the ball after the initial challenge.

http://youtu.be/D6MKZwSIMmM

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I disagree with Whittaker being sent off after that.
He doesn't stitch over the ball at all from what I see and more or less falls into him.

That said, the tackle is a touch studsupish but he got the ball and it doesn't seem worthy of a red IMHO.

Not in oor hoose pal. :knvb:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I disagree with myself too.
I watched the tackle on a different take on Sky Sports and actually think it was a straight red.

The Big Hoose must stay open.

:)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Class is a stretch, JBN.....it was keystone cops defending more than anything. The second goal was offside and there should have been a foul called at midfield on the third. :D Simple. And Whittaker should have been sent off. And Cha never should have been sent off. Otherwise, the ref had a great game. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"We're coming up to Ibrox noo, ya can proly smill it." :D

It then froze at that point. WTF, Walks? Can you at least give us something that runs for the entire show? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0