Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just thinking that, Walks, as I was dialing. FML

I've had to sell my modern computer after the three days were forced to not go to school.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kilmarnock 0 Celtic 6 - I witnessed probably the best left-back performance in a half in my life. Charlie Mulgrew scored two cracking goals and set up two brilliantly. It is hard to believe that we lost to this same Kilmarnock team several weeks ago in the League Cup.......I guess it is a diddy cup afterall. ;) An unbelievable comeback from 18 points back in November to clinching today. 20 wins on the trot........What a great day this is going to be.

Hail Hail

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couldn't be happier for Neil Lennon too with ALL the shite he goes through every year in Scotland just because he is.......it doesn't matter. Congrulations to big Johan, Thommo, and Neil Lennon. Three Celtic legends now in my eyes.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couldn't be happier for Neil Lennon too with ALL the shite he goes through every year in Scotland just because he is.......it doesn't matter. Congrulations to big Johan, Thommo, and Neil Lennon. Three Celtic legends now in my eyes.

Captain,

Indeed a championship performance by the best team and club in Scotland. Lennon's teamtalk was a thing of beauty I bet. Hail hail the Celts are here!!!

HJ

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN, there are a bunch of titles that are currently 'tainted' by a team who cheated with signing rules and avoided paying taxes. Celtic's 2011/2012 team is not one of them. Great win by the Bhoys and fully deserved. 18 points clear.....8 points clear even without the tax-dodging cheaters losing 10 points to administration.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the Hoops.
Great run since the Fall and well deserved.
Agreed Captain - As much I don't like him, at all, I at least can respect what Lennon has done for Celtic and find it unfair with some of the shite and abuse he's had to go through.
So I tip my hat.

Enjoy,
RF

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also thought it was good of Killy to open up more seats to the travelling support.
I know it's about the money but more clubs should open up more room for the Old Firm at their grounds as everyone woud have more cash in the end.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, you're right about opening it up for the supporters today. It is about the money but the Rugby Park was 3/4 Celtic supporters today so it made for a great atmosphere. Now two more things to accomplish this season.........FA Cup and gubbing Rangers at home. :)

Hail Hail

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, you're right about opening it up for the supporters today. It is about the money but the Rugby Park was 3/4 Celtic supporters today so it made for a great atmosphere. Now two more things to accomplish this season.........FA Cup and gubbing Rangers at home. :)

Hail Hail

Judging by the locker room celebrations, Killie should invest some of that money into expanding those changerooms ;)

~shoebox

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 3 Adminstration FC 0 - The score says it all really. It was a bitch-slapping in which Celtic controlled the ball for LONG periods of time. Disappointed that it only finished 3 - 0 as it could have been more. Either way, 21 point lead with three games left.......

[video=youtube_share;fEDjicS-UTk]http://youtu.be/fEDjicS-UTk[/video]

[video=youtube_share;a30wikNU-LU]http://youtu.be/a30wikNU-LU[/video]

[video=youtube_share;fzYnJFYVRvI]http://youtu.be/fzYnJFYVRvI[/video]

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic end of season awards were handed out and this ended up as best tackle (Andre Blackman in a reserve game on Neil Lennon). I'd say he'll spend the rest of his career in the reserves after this :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0