Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seahawks and Sounders atmosphere....

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I gotta say that Seattle is an awesome place to be watching sports events especially the Sounders and Seahawks. I went to the Caps and Sounders game and it was loud, great chants and fun. Today I saw the Cowboys get spanked by the Seahawks and the crowd was probably the loudest I have heard it in any stadium. Fans were on their feet cheering the homeside on and making noise to make things difficult for the opposition. That's what you call home field/court/ice advantage! Obviously, they are doing something right. What can we do to get our fans more involved? To actually get out of their seats and cheer instead of biting their nails the whole game? Thoughts?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's wrong with the "intimate atmosphere" the Caps trot out?

:rolleyes:

There is one road trip I want to go on next summer - after watching the Sounders/Timbers match Saturday, Portland vs Seattle in Portland is amazing.

Sadly, we will never get that here because the people in place think they are above promoting that.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd like to see a game in Portland too. I heard it's louder than Seattle. Perhaps next year!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why do Seattle teams have the worst uniforms in sports?!?!?

Last edited:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts