Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Setanta Vancouver to Vegas Cup 2010

Soccer Resort

Mar 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
[FONT=&quot]Hi lads, we're back with a new date next Month if you're around. Slightly change - instead of giving away free weekends in Vegas to one team, we'll just be giving $99 weekends to each winning team. Minimizes the disappointment at the after party! This time we're over in Burnaby Lakes East (on grass!)

Thanks
Niall Swan

[/FONT] Setanta Vancouver to Vegas World Cup – June 5, 2010
Win a $99 Soccer Resort weekend in Vegas per player!

Join Soccer Resort and Setanta in Burnaby on June 5th for our annual tournament. You’ll get 4 games guaranteed at this 7v7 tournament located at Burnaby Lakes East (Grass Fields). We have Men’s, Women’s and Coed divisions – Open, B, Over 30’s and over 40’s. This is a World Cup FORMAT tournament – so select your World Cup team, and if you win, we’ll give you some national shirts to match the team – only $299 a team!!!!

What’s included:-
> * 4 Games guaranteed
> * Case of Gatorade for every team
> * Comp beer at the after party
> * WINNING TEAMS get $99 hotel and tournament weekends in Vegas or Miami
> *Free 1 month Setanta subscriptions for team Captains.
> * Winning National Team Tees for winning teams (for example, if you pick Ireland, we give you some Irish tees post event)
>* $299 a team…

Visit www.soccerresort.com, call 416-907-4613 or email travel@soccerresort.com for more info

Soccer Resort

Mar 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
just spoke with Regs, and he's confirmed he's going to have three streakers running across the fields at 12pm at the tournament.....streakers will be TTP posters. Not good marketing I guess.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. We played in the co-ed side but only 4 teams registered, and 1 didn't show on the day of, so we played each team twice and then the top 2 teams played off for the final.
Didn't appear to be too many teams this year, and i heard that there were more teams last year. I think maybe 5 womens teams and the same for the mens, with 3 in co-ed.

Dissapointingly the "What's Included" wasn't included:

What’s included:-
> * 4 Games guaranteed
> * Case of Gatorade for every team - no included
> * Comp beer at the after party - very dissapointingly not included
> * WINNING TEAMS get $99 hotel and tournament weekends in Vegas or Miami
> *Free 1 month Setanta subscriptions for team Captains.
> * Winning National Team Tees for winning teams (for example, if you pick Ireland, we give you some Irish tees post event) - not included either
>* $299 a team…

and it was not on grass, it was on turf.

Pretty fun though for my first time in the tournament, guys and girls were great fun on our team, and weather turned out to be fabulous.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0