Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Sid

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its painfully apparent that sid isn't invloved with any team this year at any level and his post are now redundant and ugly. Sid u can use this thread to talk to yourself through ronjeremy. Or anyone who wants to call sid a drunk nobody can do it here. Regs appears to be scared of him, so i'll step in and tcb. I say sid should be the first person banned from ttp. All of the last few post have taken the mask of sid and exposed him for what he is and im embarrased for him. So sid, use your creative, innovative, original comedic style in this thread as u dont belong anywhere else.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Its painfully apparent that sid isn't invloved with any team this year at any level and his post are now redundant and ugly. Sid u can use this thread to talk to yourself through ronjeremy. Or anyone who wants to call sid a drunk nobody can do it here. Regs appears to be scared of him, so i'll step in and tcb. I say sid should be the first person banned from ttp. All of the last few post have taken the mask of sid and exposed him for what he is and im embarrased for him. So sid, use your creative, innovative, original comedic style in this thread as u dont belong anywhere else.
hmmmmmmmmm your reall smart

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, Sid wouldn't be the first one banned from TTP. In my short time here (I am pretty short) Dazza and Fillingthenet have been exiled into the nether regions, although Dazza was eventually reinstated after a short but whirlwind campaign called Save the Numpty.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's YOU'RE and you forgot there is a Y at the end of Really.

Luc is it to much ask for you to stick a y - o in front of your fcuking U's?

This thread is moot and has nothing to do with FVSL Div 1. thru. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0