Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Site Upgrades November 11, 2004

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some site maintenance is going to take place at 7:45 PM tonight... the forums will be unavailable at this time.

Upgrades should take less than an hour, 2 hours tops.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Forums are now back and open.

However so further upgrades are still being worked on so you may see some sporadic errors occassionally.

The TTP Arcade is going to be deleted and replaced by a different package - gone will be the jackpots and arcade pass until some later date.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
The TTP Arcade is going to be deleted and replaced by a different package - gone will be the jackpots and arcade pass until some later date

But...but...what about my Cricket score? It was one for the ages. All ages. Even senior citizens could bask in its glory, and now...

I don't get it. Where is the "New posts" button/link/clicky thing?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you pay extra for that? I don't see it on my screen. I may talking about a different thing. Where is the '44 New Post link'. Someone has also stolen my last day, last 2 day etc post search... and my hub caps.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Someone has also stolen my last day, last 2 day etc post search... and my hub caps.

What do you expect, you live in Surrey don't you? I imagine some poor Surrey family is using your hubcaps as their fine china, only to be brought out on special occasions. Such as when Dad gets day parole from prison. Or Peg wins a game. They are from Surrey aren't they?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Dunno... I'll look into it over the weekend though, thanks for the heads up!

Cheers,

~Regs.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I couldn't deposit either. I got some message that I had to deposit a positive amount.

Also...I agree with others. I liked the "new posts" where it was and how it stated how many new posts there were.

The new posts in the last one day, two days, etc. was also a nice feature. It is now far more difficult to find recent posts.

As usual Regs, I'm sure you will give my comments your full, undivided attention. :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. The bank is now fixed... one of the numbers will look off after to 'go back to the main bank page' - just refresh your page and you will see that it works properly.

2. The new posts stuff was revamped this morning after the first moan... in fact there is probably more and better info there now... next time have a look before you post :D

3. It's not far more difficult, well, at least not as difficult as you can be... :D I'll look into re-adding that stuff later but I've spent enough time on TTP stuff for a week I think.

Undivided,

~Regs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, haven't heard anything from Article Bot lately. Does this mean he's gone? God, I hope so. I owe him $20 for stealing KNVB's hubcaps yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0