Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lobbans11

lobbans 2 hagers 1
one sided match but lobbans couldn't put ball in the net.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"soccer", again?!

Lobbans11,

It sounds like Lobbans could put the ball in the net. Twice.

Better than last week, when it took a PK to score.

Regs,

It seems that you may have to establish a permant thread named "soccer": it's such a popular title.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They just have to learn the difference between a post and a thread. No big deal.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm wondering if the site is too confusing with the "new thread"/"post reply" buttons.

That wouldn't explain the popular "soccer" title though unless all these posters are trying to not confuse TTPers with their Ultimate Frisbee teams...

~TBwhoplayssoccertoo.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watching Ultimate Frisbee would be more enjoyable than watching a Lobbans vs Hagars match, and I fcuking hate Ultimate.

Lobbans11, sorry buddy but, take your head out of your ass and get with the program, it's really not that hard ?!?!?!

Cheers, mackers.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More importantly than the use of the thread entitled "soccer", I find it far more disheartening to see that someone from Richmond feels compelled to play for Lobbans.

Furthermore, what the fcuk is a lobban? ;)

Willy

L

lobbans11

a Lobban is a Troll that lives under a bridge. And by the way watching a Richmond Labatts player play is like watching Paint dry.

L

lobbans11

to keeper

Hey keeper you know better than I, Lobbans vs West side should have been 3 nill 10 minutes in.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lobanns11,

I agree, watching a Richmond Labatts is like watching paint dry, but have you seen those Richmond UNITED lads play, now they are something !!

lobanns11stillhashisheadtuckwayintohisASS

L

lobbans11

Mackers
Unlucky last night but I don't understand why the two sides decided to goon it up.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lobbans11,

Apparently you haven't seen our previous tilts with DCR, it's always a kick-fest !!

It was too bad about the result but was deserved by both.

Cheers, mackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0