Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sochi 2014 - Go Canada Go

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It w
Dammit...

K-Skills got taken out in his semi. He was racing so smart on the day, just moving on from heat to heat, and in the semi he was running second when (I think) a French rider climpped Kevin's board from behind. It's one thing when a guy crashes due to his own eff-up, but another to be taken out due to someone else's. Gutted for him. I have a feeling he'll be chassing that podium for the next 4 years.
It was a Spaniard. I actually yelled at my TV. Woke up the house.

I have theory on the Russian curlers. I think they were hand picked for their hotness, given the best beauticians in Russia, pumped full of female sexy hirmones and taught to curl. Seriously, there are some hot Curlers out there, but four on one team? No way.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Canadians don't look as good along with the other teams because of the ice. I know it sounds like a cop out, but the fact that the ice is so bad takes all these teams with guys that have cinder blocks for hands and ends up being the great equalizer.

There's a reason that these guys are all 25+ per year goal scorers and such, compared to other nations with a fraction of their team in the NHL...make them play on a pond and the skill guys can't zip the puck around like they want to.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gold in Women's Bobsled! How cool.

Nervous as hell going into the 3rd ties w/ Latvia. 35 shots already, can't say Canada isn't bringing it!

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Canada better get they're shite together or Crosby will be sitting with Malkin watching the final...If we get it together for Friday win win the whole thing.

Come on Boys!!!!!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fit or not, Ashleigh McIvor is an absolutely brutal commentator. She finishes every 2nd sentence with a giggle. SHOCK-ING! :banghead:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts