Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some quotes from Rangers fans on the site

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, there is a long way to go in the season but 15 points out of first already is going to be a difficult struggle.....not impossible but here are a few quotes from TTP Rangers' fans from the start of the season. :D See if you can guess who said it for a wee bit of fun. Of course this is what one does when he is on the wagon and home on a Saturday night. ;)

When the tic or Sunderland get Derek Riordan and Murray off to the Gers I guess that will be the end of any challenge to the old firm form Hibs? To bad scottish football could sure use it.

Stevie Thompson will be banging them in next year tenfold with his handsome noggin attached to that handsome uniform.

We've signed three Club Captains this summer from Hibs, Marseille and now PSG.

Keep up those 'nobody' signings....

Heanjob - please send your wager to my PO Box. You know the one.

In regards to the other half of the bet, whatever it is, double or nothing will work nicely. The current Celtic squad are a flashback to the terrible 90's. Admittedly, Rangers are no world beaters. However, we have a far better midfield, marginally better back line, superior goalkeeping (like the last 15 years) and great team spirit. Get your head out the clouds, pal. It's 52 and counting now.

27 yr old cpt. of AS Monaco, Julien Rodriguez signs for the gers

PS - Sellik are a shambles. I feel the bad ol' days, which weren't that long ago, right round the corner.

I bet we crush the Slovaks.

BTW- Jeffers is in, check SKY.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Anyway, you're only 9 points out of first and 6 behind the Bhoys with your team losing players left, right, and center. I believe two of the fannies went down tonight. Fortunately though, you have that conveyor belt of talent coming through Murray Park and that should help stroll through the remainder of the SPL schedule and remaining 3 games in the Champions League. It should be a good month.....

1)about 15 points out of first

2)out of the League Cup(it is a diddy cup though)

3) out of the Champions League"

Captain Shamrock

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Yes, there is a long way to go in the season but 15 points out of first already is going to be a difficult struggle.....not impossible but here are a few quotes from TTP Rangers' fans from the start of the season. :D See if you can guess who said it for a wee bit of fun. Of course this is what one does when he is on the wagon and home on a Saturday night. ;)

I was thinking RF for one and .......let me think....blue no....nah..........Blue Nose.....nahhhh.....hmmmm.....ahhhh.....Buckfast!

It's Buckbhoy!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No.
There was more than one from me on there. :eek:

BUT, seriously, the one about Stevie Thompson was one where I was bragging more about the kit really and having some fun.
If you couldn't read into that, well....

And, BTW, we are NOT out of the Champions League.
Unless you mean next year's Champions League... :( :mad:

You can yap when we're not tied for second in the group. :cool:

Still in Europe, and you're NOT.

:)

RF

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky,

I have that one saved as it has to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard......

Listen, ah'm gein tae tell ye somethin'..........:D

Mr. Smiley......I want to talk to you about a rather unsavoury incident which happened at Ibrox on Saturday afternoon. :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Captain

"I want your assurance"
Is that so you pay yer hoose, so naebdy steals nothing oot it?

Classic!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0