Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Surrey United Reverse Draw

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU supporting SU ???

The PAU lads will only puchase a ticket from your sorry ass (Aves and myself included) if you travel to Poco this Friday for our 9pm kick off!!!:rolleyes: :mad:

Guinnesslovesplayingfridaynights@9pm!!!:rolleyes: :(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you buy me lunch tomorrow you can get them then just get Aves to pay you back at training that night. Easy peasy.

KNVBlovestooutsmartGuinnesseventhoughtit'sreallyreallyeasy. :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out smart an Irishman???

Nae chance...
I cannot make lunch tomorow, so your theory is out the window...
BTW, I would never pay up front for that bastard Aves...:rolleyes: That would be like giving Surrey United players a beer tab!!! :eek: ;)

IfKNVBwantstosellticketshewillhavetofollowPAU!!!:knvb: :knvb:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twas the night before the draw, when all through Surrey
Not a ticket was being sold, not even a by a scouse
The money had been counted and stuffed in my underwear(drawer)
In hopes that St. Ranger soon would be there.
The buyers were nestled all snug in their bed,
While visions of a big fat grand danced in their heads....

Well, you know the rest. It's my long arse completely gay way of thanking everyone who bought a ticket, especially the Rangers who came through BIG TIME tonight buying up the last 12. You guys fcuking rock!

The Draw will start tomorrow around 6:30 at Kelly O's. Come have a pint or 10.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the winner is... A split between Sheldon Epp and.... I can not believe it.... Kelly O Bryans. :rolleyes: Unreal.

Steve Macaw being the lad to stitch Red Dragon out of 4 way $307 split. :D The winners took home $615.00 each.

Thank you to everyone who bought a ticket or participated in the draw. A HUDGE thank you to the Kelly O's staff who were tremendous all night. Honestly, the waitresses were fantastic. I can't say enough about how great they were. Ranger, please be sure to thank them again for me also thank you for the magic deal on food and pints too. I was absolutely glassed and my bill was only $40.00, including dinner. Speaking of glassed...I'm off to kick Walks out of my basement, bloody squatter. :D

I'll post who went out when, later that is as soon as I remember where the hell I left the sheet...my car keys...phone... wallet. :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0