Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Surrey United Women's Texas Hold 'Em Tourney

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just putting the word out about the Texas Hold 'Em Tourney we will be having this weekend. Tried this for the first time last year and everyone had a great time so this year we are going even bigger and better!!

Saturday September 23rd
$50 buy-in
$500 top prize
Alcohol beverages and food will be available to purchase and will be served by some striking football lasses!! :D

To book you spot now or to get additional information, PM me.

Cheers.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please define bigger and better because the wife is still breast feeding and it would take quite a bit to make an impression here these days.

Stiff nipples count for double though - is there hope Nipples?

:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nutmegs said:
Alcohol beverages and food will be available to purchase and will be served by some striking football lasses!! :D

So you are getting the Surrey FC girls to do the serving for you that night, good call, all very nice looking ladies, and can they sure play ball.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
So you are getting the Surrey FC girls to do the serving for you that night, good call, all very nice looking ladies, and can they sure play ball.
Wow, they've only been a part of your club for 2 weeks and you're already pumping their tires.:rolleyes:

What happened to your love for Coquitlam (ex-Burnaby Canadians) who you used to coach? You just drop them like you do every ball that enters your 18? :confused:

So to get back on topic, enough topless/nipples talk. :rolleyes: If anyone is really interested in taking part, please PM me.

Thanks.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nutmegs said:
What happened to your love for Coquitlam (ex-Burnaby Canadians) who you used to coach? You just drop them like you do every ball that enters your 18? :confused:

Oh, I love the Coquitlam girls, but I have moved on after we got the job done back in 2001, Canadian Champs ya know. As for the 18 yard box, I call that punching away, not droping, its what all the pro's are doing these days.

Good luck on your Poker night, but when is the real event, the Big Slurrey Girls Darby, FC vs. United, now thats what I want to come out and see?

hos

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts