Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Survivor Thailand

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, the countdown is almost over and Survivor is back. Haven't seen what any of the contestants look like yet, my only hope is that we don't have a "I love Jesus" repeat final with anyone as poorly put together as Neleh. I guess there will be more to say later.

:knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Doingthesurvivordance

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fakies.

Young vs. Old.
Will be interesting. Already annoyed with Gahndi. So long as they show bikini shots of the floatation devices of that girl on the young team, I will continue to watch.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
John was stupid, had to go. Don't like the vibe that I am getting from the blonde haired fruit on the team that got booted, Chuan Goon, or something like that, he's already dropping the L bombs. I thought we could at least save that until the groups had bonded. The Sook Yi team, or whatever their name is, should be good entertainment if nothing else. That bartender looks like he could be quite the shite disturber which is always fun. Really doesn't look that different from any other survivor though which was the hype about this one, I guess time will tell.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
breastasis....

That one blond has a nice set......wonder how long she lasts.

my early prediction to win it all.....

the blond with nice rack.....

:wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb:

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
winner is...

Early predicition winner...
TED - Large black dude on team old - (Chewing Gum)

BTW - Gandia has great abs :eek:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad she's so painfully stupid. Btw, if the old white guy on whatever team he's on becomes friends with one of the younger, more attractive (read large breasted) women, I may pull a survivor and start puking.

I like the call on Ted though, he seems to be under the radar and will definetly be an asset because he is a big guy.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dunno, I've got a funny feeling about that old guy who got picked last. He seems to be playing the game right.

Before the show started, I figured he'd be gone in the second week, but now....

Are there any monkeys on the island?

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since you were at practice last night I guess I can assume that your lovely wife is taping the shows for you.

So...

If anybody missed last nights episode and would like to watch it please contact Fat Monkey. :)

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Money goes on...
the really smart young bartender dude does his best to get with breastesses

Ted goes all the way to the final.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money