Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Taking a Piss

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An open question on a subject which affects us all.........

Yesterday afternoon at approximately 16:06, in an effort to (quite literally) piddle away the last of the working day, I went to have a piss. For context, you might wish to add the following to your list of facts in order to make a sensible and fully informed decision on your stance on this matter: I work with actuaries whose work encompasses the full gamut of exciting topics which range from a company's pension scheme and reinsurance to the setting up, implementation of, and policies of it's human resources department. Suffice it to say, there's never a dull moment in this office and you can only imagine the banter and excitement generated by a new Scalextrix catalogue or Dungeons and Dragons cheat.

So, walking into the Gents on the second floor I cannot help but notice a man (nowt odd about that in a Gents conveniences) stood having a piss. Whether this is relevant or not is yours to decide but every male in my office of 2,000 looks exactly the same. Were you to see any one of them in the pub it would be A). a very rare occasion and B). so utterly forgettable you wouldn't even register having seen him in the first place. The word bland is too racy an adjective with which to describe those with whom I work. The striking thing about this cnut was that he was standing with both hands behind his head while leaning back. To have a piss in a work's urinal. Fcuking twat. You're not sleeping rough on a lad's weekend in the woods after a full boozy session, you're at work and, frankly, your actions frighten the fcuk out of me. So, taking a wide berth of this frontbum, I made my way to the furthest possible urinal to see my own man about a horse. Did he arrest his fcuked up pissing technique? Did he bollocks and away he went with nary a care in the world despite the fact he was doing what, in my opinion, was socially unacceptable and, worst of all, extremely fcuked up and worrying.

Pissing as quickly as I could, I realised that this cnut's piss had come to a predictable conclusion and, having realised the same, the crazy munter lowered his arms with a flourish and began, and there is only one adjective I can use to describe what happened next, enthusiastically shaking his bell-end. Now, while I'll admit there are few things worse than rushing a piss and leaving with piss dribbling down yer trouser leg, is there really any need to shake for anything longer than five seconds? Time it, five seconds is a long time and, unless your fcuking foreskin is two foot long, anything longer than five seconds is excessive and entering the realm of wanking. I washed my hands and legged it the fcuk away and, although my own piss might have taken 30 seconds from beginning to end, he was still shaking away enthusiastically, seemingly oblivious to me, anyone else, and any and all social conventions.

TTP's Socially Acceptable Pissing Manifesto:

!). When pissing, stand with an open stance so as not to allow deviants from encroaching on your God-given pissing space.

2). Do what you're there for in as quickly and efficient a manner as possible. Have a piss and move on, there's nothing to see and even less to gain from loitering. Maximum time= 46 seconds.

3). Anything longer than five shakes when finished is perversion. There are stalls for such purposes. If you're fortunate and it's not engaged, the stall designed for spastics in wheelchairs affords privacy, comfort, as well as an ingenious alarm mechanism should your session be particularly robust and you suffer any injury.

4). Anything more than one shake while in the process of pissing is just wrong. Seek medical or psychological help and I'll fcuking have you if you get any on my shoes you sick bastard.

5). Always wash your hands when finished. Do not make eye contact with anyone else at any time. Conversations anywhere inside a works toilet are unnecessary and will lead to unfounded rumours, suggestions questioning your sexual inclination, and accusations in whispered tones to your peers. I'll see to that you strange fcuker.

Fcuking bastard needs a good talking to. Maybe I'll complain to HR.

Thoughts?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All so true, if not terribly long winded.

Yes, I recall with fondness my days at Canada Wide Magazine...driving to the office in a stuffy suit, starched shirt, and stylish tie that was especially comfortable in July and August. Painful water cooler talk, laughing at the bosses mundane jokes, suffering through the problems of my hot but incredibly fcuking dumb cubicle neighbors, Cindy, Monica, and the young blond bird with big tits.

The trips to the can were, as Fasty describes, exhilarating in their escapism. One particular john always has the same damn pair of shoes showing under the shitter door.

Then there was the sales game...going to another stuffy office somewhere in downtown Vancouver, dealing with more hot woman that only make one think impure thoughts through the whole meeting, but cause you to completely miss anything they say. As it is, they are all lying cnuts anyhow. It was either that, or having to deal with the openly gay, flamboyant "creative" director. Either way, you'd leave craving a shower of some sort.

End of the day, back at the office for more fake back slapping, and the daily contemplation of taking the fast route off the 7th floor balcony down to my beat-up old Mazda B2200 pick-up.

Thank fcuk I was fired.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pissing etiquette. Good fcuking grief. My guess is this whole thread stemmed from the office backlash that ensued once they all learned you sit down to pee. Nancy.

Regardless, we should indulge you and the rest of the man-squatters out there. Your "look ma, no hands" freestreamer was probably in the middle of handless urinal cake erosion, which is actually a lot of fun when you get those cheap pink ones that reek of rice wine. Two glasses of water, some good aim and dogged determination can dissolve one of those mothers in a single standing (or sitting. we're not here to judge.)

By doing this, your "co-worker" (read: Beanbag) also eliminates the ramifications that we find in TTP SAPM #5, allowing himself to return to the office content with the knowledge that he can fondle all the doughnuts and sugar cubes without exposing any of his co-workers to unsavoury wang resin.

My advice to you is either encourage more of his maverick bathroom behavior. That, or stay away from the coffee and bear claws.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thoughts? Hmmm...

Personally (as opposed to impersonally), I think you should write an officewide memo outlining your new bathroom rules to the bland denizens of your workplace. I would recommend you be very forceful and use your big words and not ones like fcuking useless numpties and such. I also recommend that you add a couple of items to your list:

1) In order to reduce cases of backspray, ALL employeess must sit to pee, not just the splitarses.

2) There will be no "shaking", ALL employees must wipe off with a small amount of toilet paper.

3) If an employee doesn't wash their hands after pissing then ancient Islamic law is invoked and that person shall have their hands cut off.

4) Urinating shall henceforth be referred to as 'beating the piss out of your best friend'.

5) Any person found talking on a cell-phone while urinating will have to drink real piss instead of just the piss the office passes off as coffee.

What do you think? Am I being realistic here?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One that I like would be the one foot quite behind the other stance a slight back lean,hand on hip,almost relaxing stance. Similar to when getting pollished but works when you got the time to look cool while urinating.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sensei_hanson said:
By doing this, your "co-worker" (read: Beanbag) also eliminates the ramifications that we find in TTP SAPM #5, allowing himself to return to the office content with the knowledge that he can fondle all the doughnuts and sugar cubes without exposing any of his co-workers to unsavoury wang resin.

My advice to you is either encourage more of his maverick bathroom behavior.

First of all, Beano will be chuffed to bits to have been accused of being an actuary rather than a work-shy, bone-idle, goate'ed Canadian fcukwit. I'll be sure to tell him.

Dunno what kind of office you've progressed to since The Lawyer Firm but doughnuts aren't something provided us in our workspace. Instead, we have a vending machine selling McCoy's crisps, Hula Hoops (bbq beef and original), Twix, Mars, and Boost bars as well as every possible Coca Cola product (with the exception of Dasani bottled water since it was proven Dasani was, in reality, simply Kentish tap water). Wash yer hands you filthy hound.

It should go without saying I have never encouraged 'behavior'. I can hardly even bring myself to misspell behaviour in such an appalling way. Poor.

dude said:
All so true, if not terribly long winded.

The mention of wind and length in your opening sentence. Freud would have a field day.

Were it not for the fact he is dead.

dapotayto said:
I think you should write an officewide memo outlining your new bathroom rules to the bland denizens of your workplace.

I may very well do one better. I'm seriously considering resigning tomorrow (I've been offered a new position in the circus) so, upon reflection, adopting my toilet enemy's unorthodox stance while stood at the desk of my current boss is looking increasingly more attractive a proposition. I reckon it would piss him off.

I'm too concerned about the response to hear Girth's explanation of how one 'looks cool' while having a piss......

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe you don't have doughnuts. Speaking of the Law Firm, I do recall you scarfing down excessive amounts of apples in lieu of other fine snacks available to the unbathed masses of L&M. As your consumption of Granny Smiths became more and more frequent, so too did the ease in which I convinced that sick fcuk from the drum department to teabag each of your apples prior to you eating it. Dance, my puppets. And for the record, I don't think he was washing his hands either. Filth.

If there is one thing worse than sidling up to a co-worker while taking a whazz, it's jostling for position at the sink. To wash, that is. Both of you know you're only looking for the orange soap dispenser so you can put those nasty lack of hygene rumours to rest. Solve this little dilemma by stalling at the, uh, stall - this is where the aforementioned "longer than five second shake" can be seen as an effective time-wasting technique, as opposed to signalling that you're on vacation. Other stalling methods include fumbling with one's zipper, announcing loudly that "this blister wasn't here yesterday" or just keep making wooshing noises that don't really sound like a piss stream, but'll do the trick until Joe Cubicle finishes fake-washing his hands and goes leaves to go "fondle the doughnuts".

Regards,
-Me.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have any of you ever gone to the washroom with the intention of pissing, moved in on the free urinal (the other two being used by others at the time), unzip, then have a case of your bladder changing it's mind? How does one handle (no pun intended) that? Do you stand there and try to will the piss out, even though it may take well over two minutes? Or, do you just zip right back up, wash, and leave?

Option #1 is problematic because the other two urinal users may catch on to the jig, and realize that you're standing there with your dick hanging out, but not pissing. In the meantime, two others get to the stall, do their business, and leave all while your bladder decides weather to indulge you or not. These respected (right) co-workers depart the pisser, thinking, "What was that sick fcuk doing? He’s just standing there, with his dink hanging out, not pissing. Was he waiting for me to leave so he could have a tug? Is he trying to catch a glimpse of me?"

Option #2 is problematic, because here you are, entering the fray (sort of speak), and you abandon ship as fast as to get there. The other two are still standing there- perhaps in mid shake, perhaps at the 28 second make, perhaps even suffering stage fright as in the previously mentioned scenario- thinking, "What was that sick fcuk doing? He didn't even stop for a piss, yet pulled out his dink anyhow? Was he hoping the bathroom was empty so he can have a tug? Is he trying to catch a glimpse of me?"

Either way, you're fcuked.

In need of guidance,

~Sick Fcuk.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

Nobody is actually watching to see if you're taking a leak or not. And if they are, I strongly urge you to take your business elsewhere, like public pools or Surrey.

If you are at one of those "trough" type pissers where everybody is letting their junk dangle, there is a remote possibility that your aforementioned "stage fright" would force adjacent pissers to assume that you're in line simply to get a look at who's packin' what. But they would then be forced to admit that they were watching you not pee, which is problematic in its own right.

"Hey, I think this freak is here just to look at our gack. I've been watchin his unit for two minutes now and he hasn't pissed a single ounce." See what I mean?

Consensus: These types of scenarios, much like dead baby jokes, are best left to be unspoken of.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
~Sick Fcuk.
Option#3, After having quite a few bevies and only done in a large stall arena(hockey game,etc.) step up to the urinal pull the pants/undies right down to the floor,making sure others are in line and piss away.Even if you have stage fright and can't piss friends love this others laugh,some are offended but for the most part it is a washroom favourite.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth...they call me a sick fcuk?

Brilliant- love it. TTP Golf Touney 18th fareway, here I come!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are enough reasons in this thread alone to make it a personal policy of always going into a stall to have a piss.

Forgot to mention the Chinese chap from the first floor who, so afraid is he someone like Dude might be sniffing about trying to get an eyeful, he saunters up to the urinal next to the wall, for all intents and purposes faces the wall and stands at right angles to the bog, then lets fly. First time he did it I thought he was going to start kung foo fighting. And no, tiresomely, it has nothing at all to do with his ethnicity. I've seen Kill Bill, you don't have to be of an Asian persuasion to be good at the martial arts. You can be a Jewish woman too.

This old game generally works down the boozer but, seldomly, in corporate environments full of wankers in stuffed shirts. When it does, though, oh what a thrill. While in the process of pissing, have a nice old spit into the urinal. See if your spitting causes anyone else to, in turn, have a spit of their own. Because of the social limitations I would like to have made actual legal requirements of having a piss, having a nice old gob onto the urinal 'cake' is one of the few things one can do while relieving oneself. It's also a way of feeling all-powerful if those pissing in neighbouring urinals join in the spitting fun as a result of your spit. The domino effect your spit can cause is something of which to be very, very proud.........

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hock the occasion loogie into the urinal. One time in a bar washroom I launched one right onto myself though. This resulted in the obligatory, "Oh, fack" followed, I'm sure, by internalized laughter and pisstakes by the other peeing fellows. I have since refined my technique and now am quite skilled at hitting the target. Too bad I can't keep all the piss in the toilet as well. Some tips on doing this would be helpful.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0