Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Team MVPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stole this idea from the FVSL side...

For all div 1 teams, who would you select as your team's MVP?

For Primo it was undoubtedly Chaddy, our player, coach, eqt. manager, designated driver, midfielder, friend and all around stallion. He did a lot for the team this nor, not all of which was on the pitch. Thanks Chaddy!

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For RCIU it would be a tough pick. I'll call it a tie between Eric up front who, for a young player, played with heart and grit and popped in most of our goals. A nice addition to the team even though he's not an unfamiliar face.
The other player would be Renold in the middle. 18 years old and loads of skill and talent. And the best left peg I've seen in years.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From RCIU, it would have to be either of those two guys......or even Mike Easingwood in a close third.......It was a great remainder of the season for the team in general after the first 8 games, where the record was 1 win and 7 losses. :eek:

From Peg ICST, very difficult again......I don't think one player could get it. Too many different guys at different times in different games.......

Jag Gill was excellent....Poweller and Dave Samra just kept burying goals.....Adam Costley was a monster...Paul Bahia solid all year despite being injured every game.....Jag Sajan anchored the back all season...Lavy, the cagey veteran played very well......Like I said, very difficult to pick one guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0