Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2008 TTP Christmas Bash!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes a New Thread as we need to start getting some numbers in place for Next Weeks TTP Christmas Bash!

I would really like to start getting a list of names of who can and who can't make it out this year.

This year we will meet at the Langley Shark Club on Weds Dec 17th at 7 pm
The Canucks play the Oilers and yes it is Trevor Linden Night!

We have a reserved section for Our Group and Pints are $3.50!

I have secured some Great Door Prizes for this bash again!

>Canuck Tickets in the Lower Bowl
>Giants Tickets Centre Ice
>Granville Island Cases of Beer
>Bottles of Wine
>Restaruant Gift Certificates
>Free Tax Advice and ways to Scam our Government.(R F style)
>Possible Soccer Paraphanilia from a local Soccer Store.;)

What we need now is a possible confirmation of many of you to make the whole night come together.

So Far.........I have.

Coach
Rangerforever
Regs
Johnnybluenose
Silverfox
Whistle Blower
Italian Stallion
Downtown is attending!

Everyone is welcome and what a great way to meet your TTP folks and rip them a part in person.:D

Can we please get some more confirmation here from a few more of you please...Like,Dude, Sir M, Guiness, KNVB,Studsup.Sir M, G House,Hos, Futbol,Utah,Whataboutbob, Yoda, Kjohnsob, Moneyman, Sir M,Trece, Conductor, Megs,Sir M, Demo, Bollocks, Zaurrini, Lion,Captain,Sir M Sixfyv,Army,Crafty,Aves, Ballbaby, Muzz, Gameboy,Steve 1234,Leftonly,Taxman,Reeder, Reedie,Stepchild,Balsa,BJB,Bonefish,Bored,Jack The Lad,and of course...Scottyshell!

I know that i have also missed many more of you....Just do it and come out for a Good Old Fashion TTP Christmas Night!

That being said.......Please start letting us know who will or who won't be attending please!

Cheers Everyone!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am a game day decison...but w/ those door prizes, I'm liking my chances for at least 2 pints.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm in. Captain... what happened to carpooling?

Also... since BlazeArmy is banned... is he allowed to attend?

Will try to get 4STGMP and Burnro to make it as well... looking forward to it.

knvb... bring my cash.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm in. Captain... what happened to carpooling?

Also... since BlazeArmy is banned... is he allowed to attend?

Will try to get 4STGMP and Burnro to make it as well... looking forward to it.

knvb... bring my cash.

A couple of things.........:( Wife is running her school's Christmas concert that night so would have to get the girls looked after........If that can be sorted, I might be able to make the first hour or so and then any late night shenanigans. :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You want a commitment?

The TTP Bash is the one party that always lives up to the hype.

I am in.

In fact, I had tickets to the Nux game, and gave them to my wife and her girlfriend which frees me up for the night. (really, trevor linden night?:rolleyes:)
At least Roy won four cups. It was an easy decision to give up those tix for this night.

The only thing worse was watching the Leafs retire Wendel Clark's Number the same day as Roy's.
The best thing Clark ever did for the Leafs was being traded for Sundin.

Donkey's.

Woooo Wooo :knvb:

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
$$$MAN will be there unless I sneek away to mexico for a week before Christmas. Rumour has it that a true Mastermind might show up, but we all know who that DePlaya is or do we?

$$$MAN

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be there as well, I've missed all the others due to various functions so as soon as I heard the date, cleared my schedule. Plus, I hear JBN pays for people's bills so how could you say no? :D

Good to meet all the other TTP'ers I haven't yet too. Looking forward.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I pay bills when my buddy kjohnsob gets gooned and then leaves without paying his bill and calls when he is two minutes away from the pub and instead of turning around and settling up, he just calls me to pick up his tab ;) :p

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Coach, I am baby sitting (still feels weird saying that) as the wife made plans for a night out making Christmas Decorations:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to mention a man his size shouldn't sit on any babies. His or otherwise.

If Burt is going I suppose I'll go anyway. I need to drop off my bags of pennies for 65' regardless.

I really hope Able Auctions comes up with some great prizes for Coach to give away.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also hope to attend, if Bronco shows up I will bring some Collective Agreements to show what a good boss gives their employees ;).

BJB will you be in attendance? I may sport my celtic jersey for RF.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
...and you admit that on TTP? Brave lad.

I figure with the verbal abuse that Stepchild has issued me over the years that some Piss Taking on here is all good fun :)

psst... if it is your kid... it is called parenting, not babysitting.

See, I am still getting used to this whole PARENTING thing :) Am I allowed to parent with a beer in hand and the game on? :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not only acceptable... it is encouraged.

PS the Sells gloves are fcuking outstanding. best i have used... EVER. need to pick up another pair. perhaps knvb could bring a pair as a door prize............. :D

PPS dave... i know.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa, I was called out on the whole "Sorry guys, I have to stay home and babysit tonight" thing too, it takes a while to come off as casual and cool about it, while maintaining the requisite parenting talk by stating "Sorry guys, I am staying in to take care of the kid tonight"

It comes off as honest, and yet you don't have to sound like your balls are in your wife's purse either :D :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts