Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2nd Annual TTP Golf Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was told never to stare directly into an eclipse.

Does anyone remember the cartoon "Plastic Man"?:D

You're one mean Cnut KNVB. I'm so much a more likeable person than you are. Running over my ball on the 17th like that. Sorry about the ensuing near missed drive at the back of your head, BTW. My appologies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My appologies

Asking me to remember anything past the drive from the course to KOB's is a pointless task, and anything after between the 9th and 18th is as dodgy as hell.

I do remember you trying to hold up my approach shot on 18. You're a pretty mean cnut yourself.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you trying to say that you didn't miss darkangel and her side kick???
Super hot chicks and their sidekicks are always welcome. Too bad you missed out this year, but with no Jimmy Holiday who's drives would you have used?:eek:

Dude,

What was I thinking trying to stop you from vandilizing the Newlands clubhouse? That was very mean of me. I apologize.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll be back

And TR, events without Italians will always be hugely successful. Half of them would have surrendered after nine holes once they saw the writing on the walls.

TR and Downtown

It was too easy last year...I know you missed me,Roberto.....Glad to hear that you all had a blast...I'll definatley be there next year to defend my 2002 TTP golf crown...CHEATSIDE will return!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your appology is accepted. I missed, BTW. I think I hit the roof top air conditioning unit...about 50 yards to the left, and 25 yards too high.

My head still hurts.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just getting the courage to post now...besides...I'm still trying to get the chunder stains out of my co-ed shirt from Sunday. (Officially on the wagon!!!)

Regs/TheRob...great stuff as usual...another successful day...the only shitty thing is we have to wait another year for the next tourney!

Tiff/Gavin/Greg…way to go team!
Dude…you secret is safe!
Demo…Whistler next weekend?
HOS…I still have your clubs and bag in my car…I’m selling them on e-bay cause after that day on the course and in the bar, they’re collectors items! CLASSIC CJ!!! :D
KNVB…Sunday no-show…Terr-i-ble!

BTW Ranger forever...I'm tempted to sign with you guys next year...I'm envious of your Rangerete fans! Great stuff!!!!

Cheers

Nottywhostillfeelslikecrap!

PS: Regs/KNVB/TheRob...no excuses for missing the Dragons game on Sunday...granted it was a 7 - 1 romping...but no excuses!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty

PS: Regs/KNVB/TheRob...no excuses for missing the Dragons game on Sunday
Fcuking lightweights!!!:rolleyes: ;)

Great day had by all indeed... As RF so eligently put it, "He Shat the bed"!!! Yoda was enough to carry around for 18 holes, but then the big'in decides he can't drive on the last FOUR holes, I'll need back surgery!!!:D

Cheers, Guinness

Ps. How the hell did HOS get his arm around my bird??? :eek:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Ballbaby for driving Knvb & myself home from Kelly O's. :D

Knvb, I thought you were a nice guy letting me crash at your house and all, but then to make me sleep in the KITCHEN!! ;) The last Vodka might have been a little over the top. Just a thought.:eek:

I am not surprised at all that Knvb didn't make his game because he wasn't looking to spry in the morning. He looked like a bag of ........ !

Parkhead

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Notty

Originally posted by Guinness
Yoda was enough to carry around for 18 holes

The only thing you were good enough to carry around was my golf bag.
Oh, and my beer. Thanks.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

Next time I'm driving the fcuking cart.

Notty, I'll check into it and see if the place is available. I'll Pm you later. Just as long as I get better than what Dude got as wingman:D .

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I've said- she may not have weighed 300 bills, but she out-weighed Notty by a fair margin.

Run-for-your-life.

I'll be up there riding Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and possibly Monday. PM me if you're serious.

Back on topic: Golf great, hangover bad. Wagon: good.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Energy now returning

Still glowing in the KP championship world......kinda just follows me around like the stench coming from RF's pants after he choked on the last 4 holes. HOS, remember signing up for the Rangers next Sept ?? Welcome aboard, we get into that state 3 times a week. Sorry to KNVB and Parkhead for offering the ride and then saying no, good save Ballbaby. In the glory of my KP championship, a nice 'quiet' night ensued until about 6am, up at 10am, back in the pub with the Stepchild by 11am for Delta Days at the ol' Delta Lion. Rolled this one through until the 12:30am closing and then down to Cheers in North Delta for Sunday night $1.25 highballs until 2am. Spent all day yesterday trying to move my mouse every 8 minutes to keep the screensaver from coming on so no one knew I was sleeping. Looking forward to defending my KP title next year, and winning the whole best ball after Jimmy Holiday's team returns to the fold.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who won the KP this year. I haven't heard a thing about it yet?
:rolleyes:

Best dressed? Where you all wearing Dockers?

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who dat der wit da tree feet putt ?

:p

Dockers ? Who the hell would ever wear those out in public, unless you have trouble with drink spillage (I'm so drunk, I've had 15 beers, whoops dropped another, hey everybody, I've had 16 beers) or shitting the bed at golf on the last hole.....ahh, now I see why you wore them Yoda ;)

:knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely

I thought there might be a chance i would be riding with RF so I didn't want to take any chances.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lost, but now found

Been drunk since last wed, thus just replying today.
I first want to thank god for giving me this ability to be so damn sexy even though all odds are stalked up against me, then regs for hassling me into the tourney. Next I would like to thank KOB's for looking after my car for a few days! Now that the ass kissing is done:
I am a little disappointed with being accused of not drinking. I have been called many things, too many to count but not drinking..........that is way over the line! Kinda hurts, thanks!:confused:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild

We didn't doubt that you were drinking, it was the rest of your group who actually knew how to golf that we figured weren't drinking.
:D

It's all behind us now because you didn't win anyways.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries Oh Red Headed Stepchild.

The venom towards the non-drinking escapade was entirely put forth to Sedgie and the Snapple Twins.
Guilty by association I guess.

I should mention downtown, that indeed I was somewhat rattled with you out there.
You had this uncanny knack of fcuking sprinting in your golf cart as you were putting out each fcuking hole.
If you had someone every fcuking hole trying to get in your head, yes, it was disturbing me to say the least.
The Orange Parade was coming every fcuking hole.

I ask any of you how looking across at this would feel in every tee box:

:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

Fcukers. :D

Dependsforever

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, I feel your pain.

I, too, always hated playing those fcuking croats :mad: Glad to see them demoted :D

:bronco:

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0