Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Dark Knight

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. Saw it at IMAX last night.
If I had more than two thumbs I would put them all up.

An Extremely dark movie, excellent acting by most of the cast Specifically Heath Ledger and Gary Oldman.

I know all the hoopla surrounding Heath Ledgers death really added hype etc to this performance, but if he was alive I'm 100% confident that he would still be getting all the accolades.

Christian Bale is a good not great actor and does a good job.

I don't think Michael Caine has ever put in a bad shift

Maggi Gyllenhaal is a "butterface"

Cannot wait for the next installment (There will be at least one more as the Nolans have Bale, Caine, and Oldman are under contract for 3 flicks)

The Dark Knight (2008)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree. Totaly unreal.

The chick is a total dog. You know she's ugly when the tabs use words like "pretty" to describe her.

She's ugly, and she has goat tits. I wouldn't touch her with Larson's dick.

BTW- anyone thinking this is a kid's movie, think again. I didn't bring mine based on what I'd heard, and as of now he won't be seeing it for a few years.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
great movie..... agree that olman and ledger are fantastic in it...

the movies only flaw is harveys hyperbole face after the fire incident....a little much

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This movie is 100% better in Imax as I saw it opening night. If anyone hasn't seen it yet, go to the Imax don't watch it in regular screen.

Best scene's disappearing pencil trick and hospital scene!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very "good" movie, I restrict words like great to movies like shawshank redemption, pulp fiction and usual suspects. I found it a real good watch, maybe a bit overhyped. Heath ledger played the role well not oscar worthy like people are saying. I would love to see it on Imax as sitting two rows deep with my neck craned back because I was a few minutes tardy affected my movie going experience.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They shot 3 or 4 of the scenes in IMAX so the Opening Scene, The Chase Scene and the Hong Kong Scene(s) were absolutely breathtaking at the IMAX Theatre...The problem with the Langley IMAX is that if you are sitting in the bottom section the fight scenes move too quick, you lose the action...

bulljive: I know the newness of just watching the flick hasn't worn off, however I am a huge fan of the three movies you specifically mentioned above and I would have to put this in a different class. shawshank was an epic story, usual suspects had an amazing twist and excellent acting, and Pulp Fiction is, perhaps, the best cult movie of all time along with A Clockwork Orange and probably a few others I couldn't put my finger on right now. That being said, it has to be one of the better or best action/comic book movies ever. I thought Iron Man was fantastic and this blows that away...This also blows transformers away strictly because you have to suspend reality less to watch this. All of the Heroes and Villains don't have "Superpowers" it is just badass fighting etc...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts