Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Fenian's fan-tas-tic Cainy story

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few days ago one gentleman known on TTP as The Fenian opened up a whole bag of worms in the FVSL Premier League thread... I had a good laugh at first only to discover the whole tale wasn't told... As we all know moderators only clamp down on off topic posts if they are not involved or if they happen to be the object of the laugh... I would most definately do the same... The laws are the laws and only those who control them usually get a way with bending or breaking them...
After reading KNVB put his two cents in about "this is off topic" and then suggested to Skip to "deleat any futher off topic posts" I think this would be considered KNVB calling the pot black (KNVB being the kettle of course)... He then goes on to discuss the so-called off topic issue that Fenian brought up I thought to myself, self start a new thread where Fenian can post his delightful tale of Cainy and his run-in with a dodgy bird...

To Fenian and all who know the story; post away!!! :D

Guinnessre-openingacanofwormsthatwereneverreallyclosedinthefirstplace.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness my man, I'm with ya... these Moderators are gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). I thought the story was funny, and in fact, could open the way for a lot of "not-to-be-told" stories to be, well....told.

Now, hopefully Cainy will get on and tell us about that "Grantham-boil" story from waaaay back :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, nipple, I have really very little to do with the story other than I have some of the back ground that usually gets missed when ever I hear it told and what you missed was the fenian DID post in the FVSL Premier thread. I only suggested to Skip off topic posts from here on in be dealt with as per usual. He deleted it, not me. Oh and look at that he had nothing to do with cainy bedroom tale. Fancy that eh?

Don't get me wrong I'm one of the first guys to cozy up to uncle cainy, pint in hand, when he gets ready to tell a story. It's truly a locker room classic. I just think it's a bit much to "do" this poor bird on the internet like this.

To each is his own.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It isn't. It's quite sad that people find it funny actually. The girl has an illness. There isn't anything funny about that. Call me a bleeding heart or whatever. I don't give a fcuk. A new low for the PAU "Nation".

Now the other "hump" stories, that could be interesting.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
A new low for the PAU "Nation"

Hold up just a minute there TR!

I am in agreement that this story does not sit right on this site, and have gone on record saying so. My efforts to encourage more posting from The Fenian was probably not a wise decision at this juncture, given the nature of the story he was willing to share. This I concede, and appologize for. However, don't use this whole thing to paint a brush stroke over PAU as a club. Lets not forget, the whole story was brought up by someone who doesn't even play for our club!!!

This thread may be a good place to share funny stories (ie. The Davie Grantham Boyle Story), but I agree there is not much class involved with using someone's illness as a source of laughter.

~S

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR, lighten up (not a weight joke)...
Do you seriously think most if not all of the "Low" PAU Nation actually find an illness or disease to by funny???

Obviously not, we are a bunch regular guys (with a football upside) taking the piss out of each other at any chance we can... That is normal male conduct when you get a way from the missus and have a laugh over a few pints... Sorry your "bleeding heart" doesn't have a brain attached to it...

Like Skip, I do not find it funny nor do I encourage those to make fun of people with medical problems... However use your dicression when reading posts and piss takes... After all this whole story was about Cainy and his past flings, shags, shinanigans and such... I truely believe it wasn't about Fenian (Langley player) trying to randomly attack some poor girl with an illness... Not even fenian is that sick (I hope?)... ;)

Read between the lines next time oh judgemental one... (good luck tonight)

Lets have the story or any other we would like to share??? (Yoda is dying)

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
...but I agree there is not much class involved with using someone's illness as a source of laughter.

~S

Does that mean that I can't make fun of Luc for his illness that has led to the death of most of his brain cells?

What about TR? It's not his fault he was born minus the sense of humour gene. Does this mean TR is off limits as well?

What about HOS? It's quite obvious if you've ever seen him play goal that he suffers from vertigo and blurred vision. Thus, no more piss takes at HOS?

Lionheart obviously suffers from permanent PMS. I guess I need to quit teasing her.

And what about those suffering from psychoneurosis, whose identity, for my own safety, I will keep anonymous? Are we no longer allowed to poke fun at them whenever they stalk someone and leave boiled pet rabbits as a "gift"?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: LION's post

Sorry lads that was my dumbass posting under his name... Ya I am drunk, but we don't play in Langley until 8pm tonight!!! Gidee up!!! :D

Guinnessgotdistractedbytherobsgay"new low"

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Does that mean that I can't make fun of Luc for his illness that has led to the death of most of his brain cells?

That is self inflicted illness, it's open for discussion.
Although he was born with only half as many brain cells as anyone else so maybe it isn't open?

Not to sure.

TR, can you clarifty that one?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0