Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Final Say

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[business stuff]
Well, it's all over now.

List of pool winners can be found here:

http://www.takethepiss.com/pools/fvsc2002/index.html

You can click the link on that page to view the final standings as well.

Thanks to everyone who participated. Hope it was enjoyable for all and that you consider entering again next year. Any comments on how to improve it are always welcome.
[/business stuff]

How the fcuk can a VMSLer finish second overall and win outright the biggest sub-pool [the Pakenham Cup]? :rolleyes:

Too fcuking easy! But then again, I've won something in every pool ever done on TTP at one time or another :D

Maybe next year I should try making my picks blindfolded so you valley chumps don't look so bad. I would be willing to do that if it would help foster a better TTP community :rolleyes:

Yours in being humble,

~TB.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll second that

I'll also point out my second place finish in the President's cup. Given that I have never seen, nor have much desire to attend a FVSL game ;) I would suggest that my coin is just slightly better than KNVBs.

Ahhh, ignorance is bliss.:)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would seem my quarter wasn't worth a dime........ Oh well next year I suppose. Ranger I'll have a CANADIAN when you hand out that round your buying. ;)

BTW, I noticed I finished higher that that loud mouth prick Skytrain in every pool. How is this? I guess your don't know as much as you thought.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ooooh nasty

My fcuking word:
Overall standings?

1. Rangerforever - 64.5

2. Regs - 37

Are you fcuking kidding me?
I fcuking spanked the whole fcuking lot of you.
I almost doubled second place you useless tits.
It looks like the Scottish Premier league's standings for Christ's sakes.:mad:
And, I still call bullshit on the Pakenham standings.
Fcuk's sakes, other than me who bet on those fishy Rangers?

In the illustrious words of my main man Jinky:

"Easy fcuking Peasy!"

I will endeavor to get those promised pints down your sorry-arsed gobs sometime in the near future.

Cheque please!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
How much do you wanna bet that no other valley entrants have the balls to post here? :rolleyes:

You clowns have been schooled in years past on the pitch and now TTP has proved the VMSL superiority on paper as well. Who's George Best? I can't find him in this FIFA 2002 game I've got... :rolleyes:

RF,

Do you want pesos or Canadian Tire bucks?

~TB.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob will take Regs' copy of FIFA 2002 seeing as how the administrator shouldn't be able to win anything.:rolleyes:

There, a FVSL player posted something. Fcuk you.:mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Posted on Feb. 12:

quick change of heart

Actually, fcuk that. If I'm paying as well towards the pot AND shelling out a few bucks for prizes, I'm collecting the pool monies when I win.

Girl blouses, the lot of ya.

~TB.

You shouldn't have entered if you had a problem with that.

I'd also like to let a little something outta the bag here to put everything into perspective... The 25% cash withheld from the pool did not go to the gestapo. Can you guess whom was the beneficiary? Hint: he isn't getting my fcuking copy of FIFA 2002 :mad:

~TB.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0