Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

the marathon 2004

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
did any one see the little brazilian get knocked down by the Irish priest, :eek: :D well I you didnt the little guy had a 45 second lead when out of the fans came a spectator & basically tried to rape the fcuker :mad: cornelius horan 57 was wearing a green beret,red lilt & knee high green socks,(this kinda looked like the captain in drag) :p :p ;) the guy pushed delima from one side of the road to the other before been tackled by a greek cop & set free ,he lost all concentration towards the last 4 kilometers ,thats when the little Italian passed delima & wone gold

moral of the story is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help your own religion(catholic) out when they need you :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

sid

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's a repeat offender... Actually, with all that tight security, it's a wonder how he got through... :rolleyes: Anyone see the phat security dude on the bike?...He must be too po' to pay attention. :rolleyes:

I can't believe they used ribbon to keep the crowds out:mad:

+unknown

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
Irish priest..........help your own religion(catholic)

A very Bad day indeed, first My Rangers go down 1-nil to the fukcing Cnuts Celtic, than some bastard does this to the big event at the Olympics. Very Nice bhoys, very nice.

hos

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts