Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Office

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone catch last night's episode?

Crentist - classic :D

One of the best shows going right now - Dwight is the best character on TV with maybe only Barney from HIMYM giving him a run :D

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love the show as well.
Haven't caught any season 3 episodes.
Love Dwight.
Love the Jim and Pam story line.

Also love the H.R. guys roll when he gets in an episode here and there. Hilarious.
Caught up with season 2 DVD's last week.
GOOD STUFF

LION

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bit of an aside but the original creators, Ricky Gervais and some other guy, have a new series on BBC2 called Extras. There are clips on YouTube with Harry Potter trying to pick up chicks (check out the three 9 minute clips). Pretty funny stuff and makes you wonder why this kind of stuff doesn't seem to be on the radar of the major North American studios--except to rip it off and sanitize it for the masses.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like this show - my wife doesn't. She just works for a manager like that. She worked for her manager during a week off last month for parts of a couple of days.

When she got back to work her manager told if the General Manager asked her how the flowers were he was supposed to have sent her, "tell him they were nice". I could be a writer for The Office just by submitting the crap she experiences most days.

The other show that is funny is Boston Legal. That one is hilarious.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't given the show a fair shot to be honest but everytime I seem to flip on too it I can't seem to continue watching it. maybe I don't know the characters well enough to enjoy the humour but it seems the humour is a little bit over dry to me. Another very possible option could be i'm an idiot and don't get it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Yeah, it's not a show you can really get into after 10 minutes and 'get it' - Try http://www.nbc.com and watch a few of the webisodes - I think they have 2 minute recaps there of every episode.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its likely the idiot bit ,but the show is a cracker if you watch it a few times. I like the US version but the UK version is by far the funniest.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have watched both versions. Both equally funny.
You have to watch a couple episodes to get some of the characters,.. then it will grow on you.
Rent the DVD and get through a few episodes.
They are all good.

thatswhatshesaid
LION

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0