Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup

Who will win the Pak cup?

• Surrey City Peg

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • GN Sporting Club

• Aldergrove United

• Poco City United

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lancearsmstrong

Not Bright
Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the blob

blob,
telling me to fukc off??? you must have a huge set nuts.......you're lucky i haven't been at practice( not that you drag your chunky butt there either)
in the last few weeks...i would of given you a glimpse of how hard i'm going to smash the delta sheelas...
hey yoda
fukc off

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
scores...

POCO 3, PEG 0 . I was not there , but there it is . Sorry PAU that POCO couldn't win by the 8 goal margin that youz boys needed from us . See you next week .

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo vs. Peg

Simply put, PoCo was ready to play and did what they had to do to win.

We took a straight out red card about 15 minutes into the game.......I didn't even see the foul, cause it was behind the play, so I don't even know what happened. We hit a post early, then once we got the red, it was PoCo's game. On the red card foul, they scored on a cross-to-boot goal. Second goal was a nice header into the top corner. Third goal was a cracker off a clearing header from a corner kick, right off the post in the top corner. All of this happened in the first half!!!

Second half was kinda laid back, with some shots by PoCo and another post by Peg.

To sum up, it felt like we were in boot camp, with PoCo being the drill instructors!

Nice talking to ya Sliver after the game, and good luck to ya down the road PoCo.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
did poco get any cards

Hey fried bread poco did get some cards. One shite card for a dive that never was. By the way nice dissapearing act last night, did you get thrown out of the Roxy with Hoss or sneak out softy? Disapointing result for us, looked like two teams happy to go through. It was a real snoozer, except for the strike by the left back, what a cracker. I hope skytroll doesn't miss the big one, the midget and the goon were licking their chops for another chance to put their quater in the turn style. By the way when peg were down I'm surprised they didn't put in their secret weapon the forward Johnny Colton, I guess pace wasn't needed at that point in the game!!!!!

beast

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congradulations

Congradulations to Poco and Peg for avancing to the next round of the Pak. Poco shat the bed against PAU but showed the team they really are agaist Peg. As for Peg. They brought their best game and some to field and stomped PAU. Too bad it is the last game they will win this year. It was a coreer win for them. Good luck...but hard luck PIG! Truth hurts.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beast, what are you saying?

Do you even know what is going on?

We have a make up game against ALU on Friday and the next round of the cup which we will face GN, SU, or Towns, teams that we have all beat before and will beat again. One loss against PoCo isn't the end of our run, just makes things more interesting.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done indeed

It would have been interesting to see Poco ousted, but it sounds like they did exactly what I said was possible and showed their experience.

Thanks guys...that helps my Pak Cup pool tremendously!;)

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the way i see it

Hey kids, I hope everyone came out of this weekend without any injuries. I can tell you my buddy skytrain didn't, but he still had a great game. I think housearrest described the game pretty well.
You could say poco could have scored a lot more in the second half. I thought the turning point of the game was when peg hit the crossbar, followed by a 5 yard shot that was blocked by skytrain.At that point it was 0-0.If Im correct the pak comes down to this...poco vs gn ...peg vs su...scr vs aur...geu vs dmu..
Its shocking to hear what those classles fcuks from delta did.
But im not shocked, there was a reason why a called them "loud mouth jerk oofs" a long time ago. Now you know what I was talking about..Geu are going to hammer them..

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAK Cup

Good result for Poco. Too bad the boy on Surrey took that red card it would have been a good game. They did battle hard for being down a man, they were working to get a goal to go through first in the pool. By the way, did anyone else pick Poco and Peg to advance, I did.
Tough time speaking this morning, money where my mouth is Sage!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poll

I know the poll is closed but, has anyone change their minds? I am sure that there are at least 10 of you who have? Please get back to me with your updated picks!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BORED

who scored the poco goals,was an easy game or a tough one??
who got sent off for pegs??
dddiidd jjjjjjoooooeeeeelll pppplllaaayyy iiiiiinnnn gggggooooaaaallllssss
pppplllleeeaaassseee rrreepplllyyy:p :eek: :D

SID HENRY

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to vote again!

The poll has been edited down to the eight teams that made the knockout stage. All previous votes were taken away.

Have at'er.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoops!

Whoops!

Can't do that. I'm going to close this thread, and start a new poll with the eight teams.

Further posts regarding the Pakenham Cup can be posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0