Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Professor and Marianne

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dedicated to "And the Rest" of the Master's divisions - a.k.a. the newly formed O-40's league:

I am not sure how many people on the other teams in the O40 league are TTPers, but I create this to provide some updates and commentary as this hard fought for league should be one that paves the way for the rest of you to migrate to one day.

The Westside O-Men B started the season off with a clash of historical significance at Hillcrest against decades-long rivals, Columbus. Looking across the pitch, we saw many familiar faces. The game started with Columbus seeing most of the possession and a few chances on net. Then, Dom pulls a couple of cheeky fakes and hits a top corner for the opening goal. Columbus' possession had us concerned, but in the second half, we made a few key subs and goals started to flow. Colbow dribbled through most of our team for a top shelf, and then converted a PK for his second 2 goal performance of the weekend. A final 3-3 result ensured the beers, scotch and salmon BBQ were well enjoyed. I heard the other team had a nice latte ;)

Yesterday, we faced off against Bombastic at Livingston. We felt we had the game well in hand, scoring 3 in the first half. But, after much self applauding, we opened up with a few mistakes at the back letting them in the game again. Final result was 4-3. A few beers, and embarrassingly, no one brought the single malt. That will be rectified for next week.

So there you have it.

Hey Scottyshell/Taxman - what the heck are you guys doing? Maybe consider moving back? It is just like the old days, but with better anti-inflamatories on the sidelines.

Cheers,

Freddy

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anti-inflamatories R Us.

We didn't make the jump to the twilight zone with Freddy & his boys, but we'll probably get there in a few years. Caught the tail end of the Westside vs Columbus game; interesting to see SCP in the Columbus net. Freddy and Peter finally managed to find some single malt for me; some things are worth the wait.

Had to put up with watching Columbus again on Wednesday at Van Tech after my kids' practice as they took apart the Watcher's Old Train. Trivia note: One Italian team, one Croatian team; two Portuguese goalkeepers. WTF's up with that?

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those ole porkchops will play for who ever buys them their after game beers ;)

Freddy...call me crazy but I'm playing out here in North Delta (5 mins from my house) in the 035 Valley Div 1...could be my last...when the back goes out from just pulling weeds in the garden it's almost time to hang the boots up. As for the Taxman...that's what he's done...back problems has done him in the same thing with my other bro (who doesn't TTP). Have to admit the road trips to someof the games are a bit much but the home games are great...I can crawl home!!! Instead of the single malt...we prefer the Captain Spiced or Butter Ripple....if you know what I mean...have a good season boys!

Cheers!

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotty, your back is sore from carrying that egit ,badknees around for so long. I know he has been off for awhile , but I'm sure he has been watching the games.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scottyshell,

Sorry to hear about the injuries and all - I wish we could all take a pill that would give us back our 20 year old bodies, but with today's brains. I miss the old days of clashes with you guys.

Freddy

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freddy,

Exactly my friend. Nothing says fun like a FF - Westside clash at good ole McBride park or Clinton with the pitchers mounds still intact.

Cheers!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast,
BK7 is playing 90 minutes these days due to poor showing of numbers on our team....heard there's lots of Butter Ripple being consumed afterward?

Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0