Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Voice

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amber got voted off. No more interest. Oh, that is Idol.

The problem with the Voice is that the coaches have a motivation not to support the other singers. This year, they are playing nicely, but in the past, that biatch Agulera was shooting anyone who was not on her team down.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Ask my wife what I think about Agulera, not impressed is an understatement.

In a way, not really thrilled with Usher on there either - way too arrogant and, well, he discovered Bieber :rolleyes:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Major election tomorrow and all you guys are talking about is voting crappy singers on/off a karaoke contest?

~Too much time on your hands ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
“When I think about kids watching a TV show like American Idol or The Voice, then they think, ‘Oh, OK, that’s how you become a musician, you stand in line for eight fcuking hours with 800 people at a convention center and… then you sing your heart out for someone and then they tell you it’s not fcukin’ good enough.’ Can you imagine?” he implores. “It’s destroying the next generation of musicians! Musicians should go to a yard sale and buy and old fcuking drum set and get in their garage and just suck. And get their friends to come in and they’ll suck, too. And then they’ll fcuking start playing and they’ll have the best time they’ve ever had in their lives and then all of a sudden they’ll become Nirvana. Because that’s exactly what happened with Nirvana. Just a bunch of guys that had some shitty old instruments and they got together and started playing some noisy-ass shite, and they became the biggest band in the world. That can happen again! You don’t need a fcuking computer or the internet or The Voice or American Idol.” ​ - Dave Grohl

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last year me and the wife were calling her miss piggie, now shes super hot again! and the show is good too.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts