Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you say WTF?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No consent in unconscious sex case: Supreme Court - Canada - CBC News

No idea how this case made it to court in the first place!

Exactly.
"On Friday, in a 6-3 decision, the country's top court restored the conviction."

Obviously there is a little discussion to be had here. If you are willing to let your partner strangle you while you have electrified laundry clips attached to your nipples, what's wrong with a little back door action? Just saying . . .

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's gotta rank up there with the likes of OJ as far as bungling of a prosecution.

What a joke. :(

Having young daughters of my own (1.5 & almost 4) it is sickening to have seen the way that family etc acted surrounding all of this.

There will be justice for that little toddler some day.

RIP :(

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely brutal, I can see the where they are coming from only in the aspect that they could NOT prove she murdered her fine. But there is no question that she had something to do with it or the knowledge of it. Conspiracy to commit murder? Desecration of a body? There has to be something to charge her with other than "false information to investigators." What mother doesn't know where there kid is for a day, let alone a month. This is a joke, and karma will catch up to her. Shocking verdict.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm no lawyer...however
-evidence in the trunk of her car that the kid was dead in her trunk
-google searches on how to make chloroform on the family pc
-31 days thee kid is missing and she is living it up in nightclubs and wet tshirt contests
-Dad is a former Police detective
-Mom takes blame for searching chloroform
-Whole family goes into lockdown to protect the Mom...
-Wicked web of lies meant to confuse and throw off the Cops
-Kid is found dead and decaying in a swamp miles away

all this because the "kid fell into a pool and drowned"?!?!?!

WTF is right.

Some nutter will do her in for this. It's one thing to take the life of someone who has lived their life or a large chunk of it. the public got way too emotionally invested in this case in the Southeast of the States specifically and some religious nutcase is going to do her in, not that I wish harm on anyone, it's just the way I see this ending sadly.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical really, people don't want to believe women can be monsters. How many times have women been caught having inappropriate relationships with male students but been let off with a slap on the wrist and often times allowed to continue teaching. Men however are considered pedaphiles and absolute disgusting monsters in society. They want equal rights they need to be treated equal in all walks of life. What was the case a few years back of the guy that "killed his pregnant wife" and is in prison for life, there was no physical evidence to prove he was guilty. Only that he was already seeing another women and a few other suspicious things. Clearly he did it but was convicted because he was easy to hate and that trumps any doubt people might have.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lacey Peterson or something like that was the name of the woman and I think that case is what gave us the nauseating Nancy Grace full-time.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive,

Mary Kay Laterneau (sp?) spent 7 years in jail for having a "relationship" (sex) with a 13 year old student would be one that goes against that.

But check out this article on a women in the same predicament as Mary Kay.
Ridiculous comment by the judge during sentencing. "
"I really don't see the harm that was done here," the judge proclaimed,

Read more: What's behind today's epidemic of teacher-student sex?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive,

Mary Kay Laterneau (sp?) spent 7 years in jail for having a "relationship" (sex) with a 13 year old student would be one that goes against that.

So what happens if it's a guy teacher and 13 year old female student? Ya...that's what I thought. Double standard.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive,

But check out this article on a women in the same predicament as Mary Kay.
Ridiculous comment by the judge during sentencing. "
"I really don't see the harm that was done here," the judge proclaimed,

Read more: What's behind today's epidemic of teacher-student sex?

Yoda,

obviously there are plenty of cases on the contrary. I am just shocked at the number of times women are given a lighter sentence or leniency because they are women not these primal hunter/gathering men that we are supposed to be. I shake my head at some of these teacher student cases because all the way through school you are taught that women mature faster both mentally and physically but young boys are not affected by these relationships but young girls are essentially mentally minipulated and raped. Of course that is what they will say when dad finds out.

I just think especially today with men drinking vanilla latte's and manscaping, we are no longer just these primal beings we once were and women aren't just delicate flowers who cook and look after the family. An evil person is an evil person and a crime is a crime. They should be treated as such as evil comes in many forms some come with a smile and a pretty face and can cry at the blink of an eye.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nancy Grace has a scowl on her fcukin face and for that alone Casey Anthony will pay for this!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just can't get my head around this. Can someone please tell me WTF is wrong with the judicial system???????????? What the hell do you need to do to be criminally responsible ffs????????:mad::mad::mad::mad:

CTV Montreal - Turcotte verdict stirs up strong opinions - CTV News

Absolutely boggles my mind. You're obviously fcuked in the head to do something like that in the first place, but to get off is even more ridiculous than the Casey Anthony trial. Why doesn't everyone just claim insanity for every single crime? Wouldn't everyone have to get off? Fcuk me, with this ruling I think we just big timed the US.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts